Toledo side skirts??

rmn640

Hi guys and gals, wonderng if you's could help me out with something thats been bothering me

Would sideskirts that fit a bora, such as anni or r32 ones go onto a tolly? sayin as they have the same profile.....least i think anyway lol

liked the clean smooth look of the r32 ones i saw on a bora and was wondering could i just whack a pair of these on a tolly or would i have to get the local bodyshop to do a bit of tinkering to get them to fit

any info or just advice on what looks nice is very much appreciated

Noob btw, if you didnt already guess lol

:help:

car_guy143

Nov 9, 2008
Leyland, Lancs, UK
Hi guys and gals, wonderng if you's could help me out with something thats been bothering me

Would sideskirts that fit a bora, such as anni or r32 ones go onto a tolly? sayin as they have the same profile.....least i think anyway lol

liked the clean smooth look of the r32 ones i saw on a bora and was wondering could i just whack a pair of these on a tolly or would i have to get the local bodyshop to do a bit of tinkering to get them to fit

any info or just advice on what looks nice is very much appreciated

Noob btw, if you didnt already guess lol

:help:

The Golf ones fit the Bora (Jetta in some places) due to the cars being the same shape. I don't think they'll fit without work as the bodyshape is completely different on the sides of the Golf/Bora.

The Leon skirts will fit the Toledo as they're the same car but one is a saloon version.

Toledo_130

the bora/golf from is slightly short iirc.. so it would work the other way around..

i have a golf and toledo here and skirts to fit both so il check the mora.

the skirts i have for the toledo.. they are ms design (same company that made the anni skirts) n look pretty good..

btw are you on jon44w??