1-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Scamps

Very nice.

Quick question. Which suspension option did you go for? I'm hoping my replacement company car is the same model as yours and I'm not sure on whether to opt for the sports suspension at no extra cost. (I think the sports option is 20mm lower)

I'm thinking stick with the standard setup as I'm going to spend a lot of my time on the motorway, but it would by good to know your opinion. I drive an A4 2.0 Tdi SE (B7) at the moment and it rides well enough.

Thanks

chrispy

Hi

Been meaning to post my thoughts on my Exeo SE 143, re the suspension, no issues with the standard set up, do lots of motorway and is about right, firm without being hard and responsive on roundabouts at speed. Have done 2K now and started to see what it can do, acceleration MUCH better than i expected, in fact much nicer car than my previous Altea SE.

Chris

bazzer

wrinkled member
Oct 16, 2001
Reading
Visit site
All the reports I read before ordering said not to have it lowered, so didn't and the ride and handling seems right with this set up.

Ill write up initial thoughts on it soon with some more photo's - engine - interior.

Shaun_E

Nov 21, 2003
Berkshire
Visit site
I also deliberately avoided the Sport suspension since part of my reason for changing to the Exeo was the terrible ride on my Leon FR. I am pleasantly suprised how little the standard suspension rolls and it is great on bumpier roads. Obviously you can't chuck it about quite like my old Leon but I guess that isn't really the point of this type of car. Grip seems comparable to the Leon as well - it's got Eagle F1s rather than the P Zeroes that were on the Leon. My Exeo came with 18" wheels (SE Lux) and I suspect that if I had specified sport suspension the ride would be pretty horrible. The 18s do transmit some of the bumps to the cabin but it's not too bad.

Scamps

Confirms my thoughts then. Now I've got to wait while my company makes it's mind up.... Used to be only Fords, but now you can have any make within reason. Got to be a 4/5dr, up to around £21,000 but it varies as they look at the lease cost, not the list price.

KER_8S

Think these really look the part. Still not seen a great deal of them on the raod though funnily enough.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
looks sweet - and those arches are just aching to have some rims tucked into 'em

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.