Top Gear tests the Leon Cup Racer (with video)

benjones1987

Now I have normally don't like the look of new face lifts but today it's finally dawned on me after seeking the one on the Video and loads on the road today, that the new one is quality, next I wanna see the estate in the showroom.

benjones1987

Sweet their seems to be a nice build up of seats in the bay. Which part you from?

benjones1987

Steve's the best and the range of cars is massive compared to the garage I first used in reading, got good price for my last 2 cars as they where not in the best conditions.

benjones1987

I think the Leon's only 5-door and he Ibiza is the 3-door! It would have been better in 3 door less weight and would look better!

benjones1987

I agree! Some times I wish my Leon had 3 doors but then again I still find it funny no one can see the back door handles! Nice colour though but the Ibiza sc trophy in the dark grey looks good.

benjones1987

I ment I agree with Craig about seat using their heads to make it like the sc ! i think The mk1 and mk3 Leon's come in 3dr but then again I think I saw a mk2 Cupra in France that was 3dr it was proper nice. The french can be abut ott with mods.