Torn between induction kits...

Dan FR

Meth addict. Stage 2+ Yo!
Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
If everybody had the same mundane attitude and opinions it would be a very boring (and quiet) place

Last edited:

dj_troopa

Sep 29, 2009
Stinky negative attitude isn't what keeps a place entertained, it makes you look like a nob :lol:

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Just got in from fitting my MTC, which has replaced my neuspeed.

Great bit of kit

Filter looks massive, not keen on how many joins there are in the system though, I think that's one of the reasons the Revo is leading the way at the moment, it's largely a single pipe with no joins so has a nice clean airflow.

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Are you sure Betty's banned?
I thought he'd just edited his profile to say banned as others have changed theirs.

Depends when the alleged banning happened, he signed in today at 12:37.

But that's not really relevant to the thread so we ought to try and keep it on topic a little I think :)

locky

May 5, 2014
North East
It just isn't the same talking about induction kits without Betty :(
Yeah he said he was banned last night. The thread that caused it is laughable.

Here is my impersonation attempt to keep this on topic:
Buy a Revo ceramic you ******** **** *** **** or you will just end up regretting it!

:D

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Probably identical too, or very similar

CM doing what they do best.... Replicating products and reproducing them cheaper.

Dan FR

Nov 14, 2013
Caerdydd
Scaling isn't perfect as you lose the flow screen/straightener, but it's a lot closer than some. I followed your guide but have since made a few tweaks to improve fuel trims and filter placement. My trims hover at around 7% which i'm happy with

Nov 27, 2011
the Wirral
One more vote for the twin take. sounds loud looks good and does the job of ducking in air.

I'm biased too because I have one. Really want a revo though and nearly did but it was go e before I had a chance

AlexK1

Apr 20, 2014
Poole
I'm using the neuspeed p flo, but have just purchased a ram air monster filter that was linked in this thread. I'm going to do some logs before and after of the air flow and see what the different is. May go for a kit which has a bigger intake pipe as my one is 2.75"/70mm whereas most kits I've looked at are 90mm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.