Towbar on a fr+

gary.viall

Jan 2, 2017
Sorry if this has been discussed before! I did try and look for old ppsts on it.

Can anyone help?
I've got a Leon cr170 fr plus 2012 , and need to have a tow bar fitted. Obviously don't want to see it when not in use, so want a detachable.
But know where sells one for the FR anymore! Used to be able to get one from Brink, but no more!

Anyone put one on or know where to get one?

Or does the one from Brink that's not for the FR fit ok?

I did find a post regarding EU laws needing 65mm from ball hitch to bumper so they stopped selling, or did they just remove the FR variant from the description of the brink towbar?

Much appreciated!

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Sorry if this has been discussed before! I did try and look for old ppsts on it.

Can anyone help?
I've got a Leon cr170 fr plus 2012 , and need to have a tow bar fitted. Obviously don't want to see it when not in use, so want a detachable.
But know where sells one for the FR anymore! Used to be able to get one from Brink, but no more!

Anyone put one on or know where to get one?

Or does the one from Brink that's not for the FR fit ok?

I did find a post regarding EU laws needing 65mm from ball hitch to bumper so they stopped selling, or did they just remove the FR variant from the description of the brink towbar?

Much appreciated!

Ive always got my towbars from this company in the NE. Check their website to see if they have one to suit your car. Other than that give them a call. They are pretty good.

http://www.hedley-towbars.co.uk/products.asp?cat=SEAT+LEON

Reactions: gary.viall
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.