Towing Mirrors

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
try j g beswicks, we using milenco certified ones for good reason, ours been hit a few times with morons trying to over take us and running out of road silly sods. ours clamp on and then have a rubber wrap clamp.

philster60

Jun 20, 2011
Hi Mate - how do feel you feel the exeo tows ?
and what size van do you tow ?

cheers

Phil

Wildie

Jun 29, 2011
lol you wont even noticed it there just make sure you load the nose weight up to its max if you can.
we had a lightweight van and it danced alot no mater what speed, nose weight was too light 35kg had to throw more stuff in the stacked up nightmare of a van.

andyj

There's no F in Quality..
Towed the van about 5miles around Derby this morning, to bring it back to ours from a mates house where it's been stored for a few months......

Considering it was a) first time I'd connected the 'van electrics to my DIY towbar install, and b) first time I'd towed anything..... I think it all went rather well!

'van seems to tow really easily, not very bouncy at 60mph on the dual-carriageway.

The only noticeable thing is that the car is slightly 'stuttery' under acceleration and braking, but that's most probably due to the braking system on the 'van......

Watch this space...... ;)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.