**TRACKDAY 2** Jays Tribu Ibiza Cupra TSI 211bhp.

Aug 3, 2011
From tomorrow all being well I will be joining yourselfs as a Ibiza Cupra owner 1.4 TSi 180.Its a 4 month old 11 plate with around 900 miles on it. Was a showroom car so lots of bums on seats and people looking at it then the service manager was driving it around. How carefully is anyones guess but its the same when ever you buy a second hand car.

Its in Tribu with the Bi-Xeon lights. Cant wait to drive it away tomorrow. Just few more hours of work then off to pick it up first thing. Will get pictures uploaded if I stay out of the car long enough. They have put a full tank in so I may be a while!

Jay

Last edited:

adamb87

cupra gone :(
Feb 13, 2011
Preston
Nice one mate. If it has been booted around it probably wont be a bad thing for it. Get all the seals bedded in nicely. Enjoy it pal

Aug 3, 2011
Thanks guys :) all home and eaten- just need it to be night time now so I can go to bed and wake back up!

Jay

Aug 3, 2011
Hey guys :) cars great really enjoying it but in the last 20 mins engine management light has flashed up for 10 seconds a time twice while in d when 3/4 to full power at high revs. Im really worried that I've got a lemon. Its all good having warranty but its not the point. I guessing it could be any number of things. Drives fine normally.Going to take it too a dealer tomorrow any help appreciated its the my11 got around 1100 miles on it now.

Nov 23, 2010
Dunfermline, Fife
Hey guys :) cars great really enjoying it but in the last 20 mins engine management light has flashed up for 10 seconds a time twice while in d when 3/4 to full power at high revs. Im really worried that I've got a lemon. Its all good having warranty but its not the point. I guessing it could be any number of things. Drives fine normally.Going to take it too a dealer tomorrow any help appreciated its the my11 got around 1100 miles on it now.

Aw Jay sorry to hear. Nothing worse than that to spoil yer new toy. Just relax for now and see what they say. Its so soon after getting it you could prob walk away if the fault was serious.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise