Tracking New Car From Factory

Barrington2k

Jan 26, 2019
Ordered my FR Sport 115 28th Jan
It apparently left the factory 22nd March and I'm told it's on a ship (Aquarius Ace)

On trying to track that ship is says It left Barcelona April 3rd and arrived at Setubal April 5th... It's now moored there.

No other port calls listed on marrine traffic app so not sure what's going on really

Anyone here know about tracking them, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks

chris2209

Apr 19, 2016
I think they only show the next destination on departure. When I was watching Freedom Ace before, she stopped off at Setubal before heading on to Sheerness. Couple of days later I had a call to say my car was at the dealers :)

Interestingly I ordered my FR Sport 115 on the 21st of January and mine arrived last Monday - must depend on the colour or man/auto.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Barrington2k

Jan 26, 2019
I think they only show the next destination on departure. When I was watching Freedom Ace before, she stopped off at Setubal before heading on to Sheerness. Couple of days later I had a call to say my car was at the dealers :)

Interestingly I ordered my FR Sport 115 on the 21st of January and mine arrived last Monday - must depend on the colour or man/auto.

Thanks for the info

Guess it also depends on how quick the dealership submit the order too?

What was yours out of interest? Mines manual, Nevada White

This time freedom ace by the way should be heading for Grimsby

chris2209

Apr 19, 2016
Mine is Eclipse Orange and manual.

I wondered if it depends on where in the country you are whether the car is delivered to Grimsby or Sheerness?

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Had this exercise over 2 years ago. Ship was 'City of Oslo,' tracked it from Maritime traffic website...it went from Spain, docked at Lisbon awhile, keep moving, slowly but surely, went PAST England, onto Dresden, Germany (perhaps to drop of the Audi Q3s, and collect some German cars bound for UK), and returned to Sheerness.

Barrington2k

Jan 26, 2019
Mine is Eclipse Orange and manual.

I wondered if it depends on where in the country you are whether the car is delivered to Grimsby or Sheerness?

I believe that to be the case, Grimsby would make sense geographicly as I'm in West Yorkshire

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Imagine if all those who'd ordered BMW's and Volvo's a few years back had this technology.

They could have watched the ship sink in the English Channel before it had a chance to offload in the UK :D

Moh

Mar 18, 2019
Ordered my FR Sport 115 28th Jan
It apparently left the factory 22nd March and I'm told it's on a ship (Aquarius Ace)

On trying to track that ship is says It left Barcelona April 3rd and arrived at Setubal April 5th... It's now moored there.

No other port calls listed on marrine traffic app so not sure what's going on really

Anyone here know about tracking them, maybe I'm doing something wrong?

Thanks

I ordered my Cupra on the 22/02/2019 with build week 12 (18/03/2018). I checked with Seat today and they said that my car is on board Aquarius Ace. She also advised it would be in the UK by the 11/04/2019. My dealer is DM Keith York.

Barrington2k

Jan 26, 2019
I ordered my Cupra on the 22/02/2019 with build week 12 (18/03/2018). I checked with Seat today and they said that my car is on board Aquarius Ace. She also advised it would be in the UK by the 11/04/2019. My dealer is DM Keith York.

Cheers, that's more then they told me today

Barrington2k

Jan 26, 2019
Received a notification

AQUARIUS ACE changed the reported Destination
To: SHEERNESS,U.K
with ETA: 2019-04-09 02:00 UTC

Guessing this must be heading for Grimsby after Sheerness then

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise