Traded car for Seat Leon

facelikeanrss

Mar 14, 2014
2008 Astra VXR.

Great fun car but the paint's peeling off the bumpers and it sufferred complete electrical "failure" (it wouldn't switch off) at 3years and 10 months of age. Needless to say, Vauxhall wouldn't even make a goodwill contribution to the £2000 repair bill. They also refused my suggestions of making a contribution to the deposit if I committed to buy a soon-to-be-released new VXR. I'm very much looking forward to sending their wonderful customer services manager a nice snap of me and my new Cupra when it (hopefully) arrives in the next few days.

UTCIAD

Dorset
May 6, 2014
Bournemouth
Not trading in but will be selling my 2007 Mazda 6 Sport 2.3 petrol when Leon Cupra 280 5dr eventually arrives. Mazda has been a fine car, 100% reliable, quick-ish and great to drive but after 4 years it's time to move on, the test drive in the Cupra confirmed that.

brentnall

Apr 29, 2014
Newcastle Upon Tyne, UK
Also not trading, will be selling my 2000 BMW 318i. Will be a real shame for it to move on as it legitimately only has 14k miles on it!

But the draw of modern fandangled gadgetry (no more tape deck!) and all that power under the hood of a Cupra is just too great :p

Last edited:

DuncsGTi

I traded in my 12 plate alfa 159 for my current Leon, which im trading in next friday for another Leon

Bryanm

Toyota auris hybrid.. Dullest car I've ever driven don't know what possessed me to buy it.