1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

Discussion in 'SEATCupra.net National Events' started by 6J_or_no_way, Apr 27, 2015.

1. BDG

BDG Active Member

Any news on this event?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. 6J_or_no_way

6J_or_no_way Active Member

Update on meet!

Afternoon chaps, right as the event nears, Sunday!, i have got us a meeting point and time, unless something has gone horrifically wrong our tickets, passes and the banner are all waiting for me at home (On Holiday until tomorrow night).

Gates open to clubs at 6AM and are open until 8AM so i was planning for us to meet at the below location for 7AM. This means a 4:30AM start for me and i am sure it means quite early starts for a few of us but my theory is the 'ESP OFF' button in my car exists only to wake me up a bit!

The location chosen is the McDonalds in Towcester. The postcode is NN12 6TQ and it sits on a roundabout on the A43. If you're coming off the M1 like me you'll need to take junction 15A which appears to be a service station but with a link to the A43. If you were going to take the M40 then you will actually have to pass Silverstone (and i imagine endure some seriously powerful traffic) on the A43 to get to us, something to consider.

Here are some little maps which may be of help..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Once we meet i will issue everyone their passes and tickets and we'll convoy in to the event, i'll have map showing me how to get to our appropriate gate. Any questions please feel free to PM me!

3. 3gte

3gte Active Member

Looking forward to it

4. cupraslayer

cupraslayer I want more bhp

I'm up and ready to go :)

5. 3gte

3gte Active Member

Ahh the joys of being local eh :D

6. cupraslayer

cupraslayer I want more bhp

Lol yeah you could say that . Then again I've got 3 miserable kids to get ready !!

7. m0rk

m0rk sarcasm comes free
    Site Owner

6J_or_no_way - Lived in / around Towcester for 7yrs & ran a few Trax convoys in... You might want to consider Tesco or the Council Car Park to meet at....

Every man & his dog will meet at McDonalds & it's really not that big

Have fun!

8. 3gte

3gte Active Member

It was alright at McD, we got to watch Clios etc struggling for traction (it was so bad some were bouncing off the rev limiter for ages) which passed the time

9. Jack92

Jack92 Active Member

Sorry I never made it in the end guys hopefully next year! How was it?