Triple R FR Custom Rear Diffuser

Kyado

Jan 13, 2015
OriginalSince2010 :D

DSC00155.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

DSC00163.jpg

Was this the one you made yourself? Was tempted, but i think you have more skill than I!

hubbly_bubbly

[center][img]http://i374.
Aug 18, 2008
Johannesburg, South Africa
I don't think the Triple R diffuser can be used with centre exhaust setup (aka Cupra R), without major rework.

Yeah that's the diffuser I made myself, second one also. Now ive moulded the second type and reproduce them for the local guys.

Kyado

Jan 13, 2015
I don't think the Triple R diffuser can be used with centre exhaust setup (aka Cupra R), without major rework.

Yeah that's the diffuser I made myself, second one also. Now ive moulded the second type and reproduce them for the local guys.

Is yours a full plastic mould, clips and all?

hubbly_bubbly

[center][img]http://i374.
Aug 18, 2008
Johannesburg, South Africa
Last edited:
At least 2 month for a rear diffuser' as trying to sort the problems in between work load etc, ordered a front one instead today, suppose I can wait for a rear for a few month especially if it gets delivered and the quality is 100%

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
At least 2 month for a rear diffuser' as trying to sort the problems in between work load etc, ordered a front one instead today, suppose I can wait for a rear for a few month especially if it gets delivered and the quality is 100%

Had the same response six months ago when I had an order in but after all the ups and downs decided to cancel and sprayed my original gloss black. Glad I did if I'm honest as it looks spot on and they are clearly still having big problems with it.

Shame as the front splitters seem to be fine. However that isn't anywhere near as complex as the rear so perhaps that's the reason.

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Is anyone from Triple R a member on here? Think they could do with giving this thread a good read.

True' quick question, anyone fitted a aftermarket exhaust and then fitted the diffuser after' did the figment work out ok the way it sat, just was going for the diffuser then exhaust but seen as though they not going to be ready for a few month

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.