Troupy`s Bocanegra

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
ahh right lol.... should of been in the boc man haha

so got the grids fitted along with the AD08 tyres now if any one needs new tyres or ideas these are 100% amazing like glue! best tyres around imo... they are track/road tyres.. car is more planted now!!
pleased with the new look tbh! coilovers next...again... well bought again lol

Kibby

Jul 12, 2013
Belfast
looking really good mate, completely transformed with the white front. did you debadge the car yourself?

Mathewbailes11

Bocanegra Owner
Mar 31, 2015
Sunderland
ahh right lol.... should of been in the boc man haha

so got the grids fitted along with the AD08 tyres now if any one needs new tyres or ideas these are 100% amazing like glue! best tyres around imo... they are track/road tyres.. car is more planted now!!
pleased with the new look tbh! coilovers next...again... well bought again lol

How much were the tires mate? And you still interested in buying my AP Coils?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
@queen- AMAZING! that is all I can say i can actually take corners now there like GLUE!! can see what all the hype is about them would 100% get them! I thought my spec2s where good but nothing to these!
@kibby cheers dude and yes I took the BOC badge of wasnt a fan.. but now its to plain lol so bought some B. stickers to make up for it hehe
@matt-£600 but sure there a tiny bit cheaper now not sure best ever thow! yup will still have the ap of you

got my camera out for some fresh pics of the car,loved the lighting in these pics for the camera to work well!
thinking couple more updates shortly with some fresh parts :)

JoshRedCupra

May 11, 2015
Essex
Love this car, followed this thread before I bought mine and was one of the reasons I went for it in the end! One of the smartest examples of a boc I've seen! I also follow you on instagram. Your car is just perfect :p

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
WOW to kind mate cheers man means alot!!

so decided to get a bigger fmic as the oem stock one is shocking small! it arrived today so wasted no time and started the jobby using drake dogs guide cheers bro!
tell you somthing for a fmic job its been crazy to do I have fitted fmic before (supra,glanza etc and never had to take this much off lmao
anyways waiting for the silicone joiners to arrive and can get this finished !

Kristian Lutz

Jun 12, 2015
Peterborough
that looks insane! Really good work.

I have just got myself a Cupra 1.4 and I'm looking to have a little play with mine, waiting for the warranty to run out then I will start.

Think I'm going to start with the SEAT side skirts and the spoiler, I think they look mint.

I was torn between the Boc and Cupra but I found an absolute steal for a Cupra and couldn't resist!

Great work mate

Kristian

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
cheers chaps very much.. @josh yes if you like I dont have twitter thow.. put a link up..
no real updates tbh just enjoying the car and happy boosting.. went to jap show over the weekend was sweet!
not sure really what to do next... we shall see

NIKC

Jul 26, 2015
Hey!

Great work, got a couple of questions to you:

- Where did you get this spoiler? Is it difficult to install it?
- How did you carbon these? It's a spray, or someone professional colored it?

Thank you!

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
Hey!

Great work, got a couple of questions to you:

- Where did you get this spoiler? Is it difficult to install it?
- How did you carbon these? It's a spray, or someone professional colored it?

Thank you!

cheers buddy

lucky for me it was already on the car when I bought it.. you can pick them up for 180-200 quid thow there is a sale on atm so check it out.. as for fitting dont think it will be to difficult tbh

its carbon dipped ;)

NIKC

Jul 26, 2015
cheers buddy

lucky for me it was already on the car when I bought it.. you can pick them up for 180-200 quid thow there is a sale on atm so check it out.. as for fitting dont think it will be to difficult tbh

its carbon dipped ;)

thanks man! a sale? where? they ship worldwide?