Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

Tuning 1.0 tsi 115 engine options

Discussion in 'Ibiza Mk6 (2017-present)' started by IanH72, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Stevoibizafr

Stevoibizafr Active Member

Hi Ian. O bought an obd adapter and torque app hoping it would tell me hp and torque but it doesn't, the numbers were crazy. The speed timings works but I just can't find a spot to do some tests, I am curious to see how faster it is compared to on paper but just don't know how. You still thinking of tuning yours?

2. IanH72

IanH72 Active Member

Yeah, I’m hoping to be changing jobs soon so may treat myself in the new year if I get it. My partner will get my car when i’ve paid it off and has said she wants it tuned before she has it as I had her VW Touran 2.0 TDI tuned last year and she loves the power. Have you had any issues with your car since fitting your tuning box?

3. Stevoibizafr

Stevoibizafr Active Member

Go for it, mine has been perfect, almost. I bought the extra Bluetooth version but it never connected, it's probably my old phone though. To be honest after using it for a while I wouldn't want to be constantly changing the settings with an app