turbo diesel decat vs mot dvta ni

bobpzero

May 31, 2012
northern ireland
this may explode a can of worms but anyways. had a look around on the internets looking for who does a custom exhaust system in northern ireland. well apart from dees exhausts, who out there who would be trustworthy to do a custom straight pipe exhaust system, that wouldnt rattle all over the place. looking to gather quotes (cost) so far as waiting and hoping to get a set of bc coilovers fitted soon.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I got mine done at Dee's and wasn't happy with it as he didn't follow my instructions of were to site it. My car is lowered but not slammed and the back box and tail pipe sections hit off the speed bumps. The only thing I can say is that he fixes it for free if it breaks because he covers it with life time warranty. I'm going to try and fix mine myself but I need to read tufftyblokes thread through again to see where the best place is to buy separate exhaust pieces to make up your own design. Other than that the only other one was in ballymena beside gardiners trnsmissions and they aren't open anymore.

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
I'll have to check out what there like. I've an audi a6 that could do with a decat downpipe. It runs on gas so letting off is more environmentally damaging :lol: so the cat can go as it's not really needed for environmental purposes.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.