Tyre pressures on 18's

davidstarkey11

Jun 7, 2015
Newcastle upon Tyne
I know this is mainly down to personal preference and has probably been discussed elsewhere but what tyre pressures are my fellow "18 inchers" running?

I am looking for the most comfortable but with even tyre wear, I don't want anything too low.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
The best thing i did was ditch the horrible manufacturer supplied bridgestone potenzas. Aweful tyre and fitted some new Goodyear eagle f1 assymetric 3s and the difference is night and day

Reactions: davidstarkey11

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
I'm actually due some new tyres, still got the factory Potenza's on so I might invest in some decent rubber, cheers.
The difference really is night and day. You will be gobsmacked at just how bad the original bridgestones are.

Even driving the car at low speed the ride is 100x better. More response more grip.

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
The difference really is night and day. You will be gobsmacked at just how bad the original bridgestones are.

Even driving the car at low speed the ride is 100x better. More response more grip.

Both Bridgestone's Potenza/Turranza's range of tyres are not the best, I had the latter. Offerings from Goodyear and Michelin are much better.