UK's Fastest FWD Cars?

zentac

We are trying to find the fastest FWD cars in the UK and I thought you guys might have some quick ones...

I've knocked up a page to try and record the fastest FWD cars in the uk

( I cant post the link until I've made 15 posts, but you can guess the start of it from this)
mitsubishi-fto.net/ukfastestfwd.htm

Can you take a look and if I'm missing any 10s or quicker FWD cars from the list please PM or email me the details, lets compile a comprehensive list and try and keep it up to date.

Also please post the link onto any forums that you vist as I know there will be fast FWD cars out there that we don't know about.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
you just after road legal cars ? or full blown anything goes slick shod tarmac terrorists ?

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
We are trying to find the fastest FWD cars in the UK and I thought you guys might have some quick ones...

I've knocked up a page to try and record the fastest FWD cars in the uk

( I cant post the link until I've made 15 posts, but you can guess the start of it from this)
mitsubishi-fto.net/ukfastestfwd.htm

Can you take a look and if I'm missing any 10s or quicker FWD cars from the list please PM or email me the details, lets compile a comprehensive list and try and keep it up to date.

Also please post the link onto any forums that you vist as I know there will be fast FWD cars out there that we don't know about.

as per flappers question.
road cars or track/race cars? (road legal)

my ibiza's road legal, but also a racecar for example.
0-100 in 7.75secs kinda performance on road tyres

zentac

every one of those cars is road legal and has to be to compete in most of the competitions we run in, so road legal with MOT Tax and Insurance, but you can run slicks.

zentac

as per flappers question.
road cars or track/race cars? (road legal)

my ibiza's road legal, but also a racecar for example.
0-100 in 7.75secs kinda performance on road tyres

0-100mph in 7.75 is quite rapid but most of the cars on the list are doing it between 6-7sec. Paul in 13th does 0-100.83 in 7.0840 (but on slicks)

Have you every put your up the 1/4 mile strip to see what it would do? Could be interesting.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members