Ultimate Dubs 2013

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Does it bother anyone if the weathers gonna be crap?as ive been checking the forecasts and it doesn't look very good for next weekend.

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Does it bother anyone if the weathers gonna be crap?as ive been checking the forecasts and it doesn't look very good for next weekend.

Yeh well i've paid and spent the time and effort getting it all ready for the show so i will be going :) Just got to make sure There is a way of getting my stand pass and ticket if nobody else does haha

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Sod the weather, as long as the cars look clean :D there's a massive indoor bit anyway (3 display rooms plus an additional function room for some extra stuff at the far end) which is the main 'show' area.

Also, tickets are here! :D They're the same as last year, for anyone who doesn;t know that basically means they're just a paper wristband, only this year they're green :p

Jake, if you could PM or text me your address I can get yours sent out tomorrow. Everyone else can pick theirs up next Sunday morning :D

Some tidying up, cleaning and last minute bits to do now...

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Thought i'd check!,so is the plan to still meet at the services for 7.30??? as i may get there a little earlier to sort my car out if the weather is bad.
Also seatleon2012 i may give you a txt when i get on the m40 to see where abouts you are if thats ok so hopefully i can catch you up for the drive there.

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
Thought i'd check!,so is the plan to still meet at the services for 7.30??? as i may get there a little earlier to sort my car out if the weather is bad.
Also seatleon2012 i may give you a txt when i get on the m40 to see where abouts you are if thats ok so hopefully i can catch you up for the drive there.

yeah thats absolutely fine matey.. if u want you can ring me when you hit the m40 as i cant text back while im driving lol. i will jsut put u on my stereo so i can hear adn talk to u..i worked out ill be going through dartford crossing about 4.30am thats the plan and get onto m40 by about 5.45-6 possibly earlier

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
yeah thats absolutely fine matey.. if u want you can ring me when you hit the m40 as i cant text back while im driving lol. i will jsut put u on my stereo so i can hear adn talk to u..i worked out ill be going through dartford crossing about 4.30am thats the plan and get onto m40 by about 5.45-6 possibly earlier

What time roughly do you think you will be passing junc 11??

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Ok mate,no worries,i reckon it's gonna take me about 1hr 20 mins to get there (if i drive steady!!) as it's 83 miles from where i live so i was planning on leaving at around 5.45.

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Yeah 7.15-7.30 is probably the best bet, give everyone chance to meet, sort out tickets and passes and do any little bits of tidying before we roll in. I'm hoping we'll have time to do the tidying up once we're parked at the centre.

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
aiming to get there for 7, so who knows who i will meet on route! :p all i know is its a nice 4:30 start for me, flask of coffee, few cans of red bull and a bag of junk food should see me through the day :D

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Was gonna spend Saturday getting my car ready as i'm working all week but the forecast for my area is heavy rain all day!,NOT happy!!!

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
ive got a car port and live 2.5 miles from UD, so iam doing it under cover and hope it dont rain on the 5 minute drive on the way over.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise