Ultimate Dubs 2013

Jul 9, 2012
Luckily I have a roof over my space so I can get the car finished as I don't get it back till 10pm tonyt

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
Haha i have half a roof so am having to do the car in two halfs, front is done but got shed loads still to do:

need to clay,polish and wax the rear of the car,
clean all the interior,
clean engine bay,
polish bmx and seal that,
refit my wind diflectors after putting some better sticky foam on them to condensation getting in,
touch up the front grill,
sort out the front wheel pulling to the left,
preload the springs so its not bouncing off the bumpstops,
wax and seal the wheels,
touch up and respray the center console etc...

:p

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Haven't even started yet!,hoping the rain holds off tomorrow so i can give my car the full works,then hopefully will just be a case of giving it a quick once over when i arrive (but being black i imagine it will need more!!)

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
looking forward to this guys... if anyone wants to ring/text me as soon as they hit the m40 they can then can work out how far up ou are so i can catch up or slow down for others to catch up

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I got mine done yesterday and it's already got a nice dusty layer on it :( Have got some QD to wipe it down with tomorrow and the guy that polished it said he;ll give it a quick snowfoam and rinse later on so it looks as good as possible before setting out tomorrow! :D may be asleep in the car by mid-day though!

SAM_0499_zps18b2ccad.jpg

splinter_cdo

Apr 25, 2010
Just finished my car and the rain had just come along :mad: full was polish and wax dos not look to good with water sat on it

Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
car is all nice and clean finally.had magazine shoot.drove to milton keynes and back and car still is spanking clean..... had showplate turn up today which im really happy with