Ultimate Dubs 2013

Matt-V5-Duffy

Parts, parts, parts...
Oct 6, 2010
Nottinghamshire
The black rooflining and black trims are done and will be fitted this weekend :D Was a bit difficult to match the contours of the headlining but it was worth the effort!

t.oldaker

SFS Performance Hoses Rep
Jul 5, 2011
Bournemouth
www.facebook.com
We have 8 people and the limit is 6, yourself and goldie74 are on the reserves list. I don't know how it works regarding them giving us tickets or whatever so we'll have to see when the time comes but I'll keep updating this thread with any info.

Awesome thanks for sorting this out :)

AB5967CF-7CE5-48C0-9E88-569FDDAD7E4C-1439-000000D5CD71E61C.jpg

599466_10151027621372702_569264241_n.jpg

That looks proper nuts. Love x5 tigerclaws

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Ok guys, so the good news is - I've heard back from UD and have been given an application form for the club stand! The bad news is I need to confirm the 6 people for our stand and then block book all of our tickets as soon as possible. This is the email I got:

Hi Darren

Thanks for the e-mail.

It would be great to have you along so I have attached a club form which you need to complete and e-mail back to me as soon as you can.

To secure your stand then you will need to block book at least 6 advanced tickets, so just visit the following link and just add a note saying what club you are when paying on Paypal.

http://www.ultimate-dubs.co.uk/tickets.html

We will send out your tickets separately to your car passes around end of Feb.

Regards
Dean

To complete the form I need everyone's full names, car model and registration so if you could PM these to me I'll get the form filled out and sent back asap, and I'll also need payment for your tickets plus and guests you want to book for so I can get them booked, as this is when they confirm our spot on the club stand.

k1fro - have you heard anything back yet mate? Could you let me know what you want to do as I don't want you to miss out on this if you don't get a show and shine spot but need to get the form sent back asap.

goldie74 and Lodey - could you guys also send me your details in case anyone else pulls out ad I need to put your details on.

If anyone else is uncertain that they can make it or wants to pull out let me know now as after this time I will be asking for a monetary obligation from each of you. Sorry to sound harsh guys, just need to make sure this is done right!

Cheers :)

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Also please note the terms and conditions below:

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

In signing this booking form, I hereby agree to the following:-

• All Indoor Club Vehicles must be in the halls between 9.00am and 6.00pm on Saturday 9th March, ready for the Main Show Day on Sunday 10th March and all vehicles must remain in the halls until 5.00pm Sunday 10th March.
• All Indoor Club Vehicles in the halls are to have minimum of fuel within the tank
(red line) due to Fire Regulations.
All Outdoor Club Vehicles must be in the outside display area between 7.30am & 9.00am on Sunday 10th March and must remain in the display area until 3.00pm on Sunday 10th March
• All Clubs are responsible for providing their own tables & chairs (Unless hiring from the organisers)
• The organisers accept no responsibility for any damage or loss to property.
• Under no circumstances are generators to be used.
• No naked flames or heater’s allowed in the halls
• No distribution / sale of food & drink is allowed.
• No animals allowed on site.
• No pressurised containers, gas bottles etc allowed on site.
• Clubs must be responsible for their member’s actions. Irresponsible behaviour will result in the club being asked to leave.
• Take notice of event stewards at all times.

Last edited:

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
The black rooflining and black trims are done and will be fitted this weekend :D Was a bit difficult to match the contours of the headlining but it was worth the effort!

Cool mate, nice to see some progress :D that's why I just bit the bullet and paid for the LCR roof lining :p did any of the tollys come with all black interior trim?

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire
Ok guys, so the good news is - I've heard back from UD and have been given an application form for the club stand! The bad news is I need to confirm the 6 people for our stand and then block book all of our tickets as soon as possible. This is the email I got:

To complete the form I need everyone's full names, car model and registration so if you could PM these to me I'll get the form filled out and sent back asap, and I'll also need payment for your tickets plus and guests you want to book for so I can get them booked, as this is when they confirm our spot on the club stand.

k1fro - have you heard anything back yet mate? Could you let me know what you want to do as I don't want you to miss out on this if you don't get a show and shine spot but need to get the form sent back asap.

goldie74 and Lodey - could you guys also send me your details in case anyone else pulls out ad I need to put your details on.

If anyone else is uncertain that they can make it or wants to pull out let me know now as after this time I will be asking for a monetary obligation from each of you. Sorry to sound harsh guys, just need to make sure this is done right!

Hi mate,Ive tried to pm you my details but for some reason it won't let me,any ideas??:confused:

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Hi mate,Ive tried to pm you my details but for some reason it won't let me,any ideas??:confused:

It should be ok, I have space in my inbox :confused: check you haven't reached your PM limit maybe? Otherwise you can email me the details to [email protected]

Still waiting for a reply re emailed them today

Hey mate, I emailed them back regarding this and they said you should find out by the weekend (and I imagine you as well Lodey). Either way if everyone can send me their details they said we change the cars on our stand nearer to the time if needs be.

Once we know whether k1fro and Lodey have gotten S&S spaces, if everyone can Paypal me the money for their ticket(s) which is £12.50 per ticket to [email protected] I can get us booked in and tickets ordered.

Darren.

Matt-V5-Duffy

Parts, parts, parts...
Oct 6, 2010
Nottinghamshire
Cool mate, nice to see some progress :D that's why I just bit the bullet and paid for the LCR roof lining :p did any of the tollys come with all black interior trim?

Sadly not, I can't use the LCR headlining though as they are different to the Toledos. I do need some black grab-handles now though.

It should be ok, I have space in my inbox :confused: check you haven't reached your PM limit maybe? Otherwise you can email me the details to [email protected]

Hey mate, I emailed them back regarding this and they said you should find out by the weekend (and I imagine you as well Lodey). Either way if everyone can send me their details they said we change the cars on our stand nearer to the time if needs be.

Once we know whether k1fro and Lodey have gotten S&S spaces, if everyone can Paypal me the money for their ticket(s) which is £12.50 per ticket to [email protected] I can get us booked in and tickets ordered.

Darren.

I'll be bringing a mate with me so I'll be paying for him as well.

goldie74

goldie74
Jan 1, 2013
Oxfordshire

Darren.
Hi mate,ive emailed them to you mate,Thanks.

Jul 9, 2012
Will b on the club stand as they can't get mi in show and shine so will send payment on Monday

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
Sadly not, I can't use the LCR headlining though as they are different to the Toledos. I do need some black grab-handles now though.

I'll be bringing a mate with me so I'll be paying for him as well.

Ah shame, the handles should be easy enough to get hold of at least!

Darren did you get my pm with my details buddy?

Hey mate yeah I did cheers. Just waiting for the others now.

Hi mate,ive emailed them to you mate,Thanks.

Hey mate, I didn't get an email off you - was it [email protected]?

Will b on the club stand as they can't get mi in show and shine so will send payment on Monday

Cool mate, PM me your details and I'll get the form sorted. Once I have payments off everyone I'll get the tickets booked and post the booking confirmation up here. Are you bringing anyone else or just need a ticket for yourself?

i still havnt heard back about the show and shine, i applied back in october too

Ok mate, let me know if you hear anything.

The sooner we can get these details sent off the better guys as our spot isn't confirmed until the tickets are booked. Gettin so excited for this already! Far too much to be done before UD :help:

Jul 9, 2012
I'm not shore yet but ill pay for 2 to b on the safe side
Also is anyone staying up there the night or is there a little convoy anyone wants to setup

Last edited:

dgjdrummer

Part-timer
Nov 5, 2011
Wrexham, N. Wales
I'm not shore yet but ill pay for 2 to b on the safe side
Also is anyone staying up there the night or is there a little convoy anyone wants to setup

Ok mate no problem, will get them all ordered once I have everyone's payments in.

I wont be staying as I within an hour of of the venue but can meet up with people at the Telford services (junction 4) which is about 5 mins away from the International Centre (junction 5).

I've PM'd you my details and sent payment for mine and my mates tickets mate :D

Awesome mate, just replied to your PM and I will let you know once the tickets are booked.

Starting to come together now guys :D get those details in so I can send the application form off!

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
gotta say i would be well up for going!! just a bit far for me its like a 3 hour drive haha, not saying i wont but i'll think about it :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members