Underseat storage

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Realised the other day i have a storage compartment under my passenger seat, is there any way i can remove this and have it attached to the underside of my driver seat
I dont have blutooth so thats the only thing i assume that would be under the driver seat that could restrict me, or when ordering is it the kind of thing that must be ordered for either driver or passenger ie reverse fitment

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
I had a little nosey earlier and it seems it has the correct screw holes to swap over the storage unit! Will give it a go next weekend and see how it turns out and if it sits how it should, the storage unit looks pretty symetrical so im assuming its designed to fit both sides

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
I think the passenger one will go to waste for me but it would be dead handy if on my side! Keep all sorts of **** hid away like guns, heroin, bundles of cash etc!

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
do both storage units look the same? might make it easier for me to determine whether it will fit before i take the seats out

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Anyone got a current part number? I've wanted one for a while and just want to make sure I'm getting the correct thing. TPS won't order it in for me until I go in and confim which is a bit hard when I'm 150 miles away and want it for the weekend...

EDIT: I believe 5P0 882 603 F is the correct part number!

Last edited:

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Still havent switched mine, would be handy having two but i think il just switch mine to my driver side, hate having stuff sliding around the doorcards and cupholders

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Went to swap it today but the seat bolts arent your usual bolts its like an internal drive bolt:s where can i get adapters cheap

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.