UniSettings - Exhaust Pops On Overrun

Deleted member 12147

Anyone had success with this yet? I had a go today i increased channel 03 to 102% and there was no difference so I increase to 105% and then 110% and still nothing. I then read on an audi forum that someone was getting backfires and got rid of them by decreasing channel 08, so I've tried increasing 08 and still no pops on demand. :shrug:

I don't know how far to go with these settings I don't wanna f*ck my car up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 12147

I got loud pops, with the aid of lemmiwinks/unisettings and revo sps switch:D

Deleted member 12147

I changed channel 03 to 125% , then with my SPS 3 switch put the timing down to 5.

Excuse the video quality:)

cupra_r_ick

Jan 29, 2011
Did changing the channel to 125 make any difference in its own, I'm on custom stage 1 so can't adjust timing etc

Deleted member 12147

No, it's a combo of both that done it, although I have read on other forums that increasing the spark plug gap has the same effect but it was easier for me to use the SPS switch.

cupra_r_ick

Jan 29, 2011
The channel you adjusted only effect fueling on over run so won't notice any difference to power etc

Deleted member 12147

I figured out how to get pops on demand :funk:, just been out and scared a few people, tunnels are the best though :rifle:

It's a lot louder under deceleration than when just stationary as in my vid.

Deleted member 12147

Unisettings channel 03 increased to 120%, and used my revo sps3 switch to adjust timing to either 4 or 5.

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Anyone have any idea what a '5' timing offset works out to in degrees if you're not using Revo? Do want SO MUCH MORE badly after hearing JMS'

Last edited:

n0ble

Sep 14, 2006
Anyone found a way of pop on overrun for MK2 2.0tfsi.

As well as the sound it will also help with cooling the EGT.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.