turboboy

Universal intercooler, the guide.

lugsy

SEAT
May 21, 2011
Hiya mate , what will i see from doing this upgrade exactly ? Interested but want to know the ins and outs first haha

wes-1993

Hiya mate , what will i see from doing this upgrade exactly ? Interested but want to know the ins and outs first haha

gains without a map will be minimal. it helps it pull harder through the higher rev range. im fitting one because im going stage 2 on my bocanegra and with this, an exhaust and an induction kit i should see good gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tsi2012

so happy i took the time to read through some forums,
almost bought a £250 kit when all the bits you've said come to £98 for me

thanks !!

James

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
Thanks murph, yeah it's a good value upgrade its just quite involved with fitting. Could be done in 4-5 hrs

Rhyat

Jan 7, 2014
Spain
Hi from Spain!

I´ve just mounted a universal intercooler to my 1.6 CR Tdi 90 hp.

I´ve been investigating how to munt it, and after buy all the pieces I found this amazing tutorial!

The car has an Stage 3 remap to 175hp, with DPF OFF and big Turbo, but had some IAT temperatures due to the tiny stock intercooler, even smaller that de 2.0 CR Tdi and 1.4 Tsi engines!!!

I'm sad about I can´t upload any photos photos because I'm newbie, so I'll post them in a few days!

Bocanegra1994

What is the overall length of your intercooler turboboy?

Bocanegra1994

The one I am looking at says 550x140x65 but overall length 690mm would that be the correct one? Going off corn size .

Bocanegra1994

Thanks ordering now. Will be getting photos up shortly.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.