URGENT help needed, Ibiza 09 wont start!

alexdavies1993

Jul 16, 2015
Hi All,

Been having an issue with my Seat Ibiza Bocanegra for around a week and now one seems to know whats wrong with it, its stuck in park on my driveway so can't take to a garage just yet without being lifted off!

I went on holiday for a week and came back last Thursday (Car had been left facing forward on quite a slanted drive and not moved for the week), tried starting it on Friday and nothing, turn the key and literally nothing happened. I charge the battery for a few hours on Saturday, then the car started fine first time and drove from Saturday to Monday fine.

This is where it gets tough, the car now won't start even after charging the battery, all the lights and that are working including headlights and break lights. Turning the key 5/6 times and absolutely nothing, i have tried jump starting it exactly the same happens. Now i have noticed that in the small fuse box on the battery (With 6 fuse spaces in) the 30amp fuse at the bottom had blown (looking online its either the Electric heater or Injection Module) i put another one in and it blew straight away with small amount of smoke coming out below it? i haven't touched it since that, but i have no idea what it could be. The 'P' on the auto gearbox is flashing and nothing you do allows you to take it out of that gear.

Has anyone heard of anything like this or know what it could be? Any help would be appreciated!! :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise