VAG COM - Cardiff (S.Wales)

daves ibiza

see i good like that aint i lol:p

tommy will sort you out bud,,,,

Last edited by a moderator:

wilson101

tommy hows after lunch sat? around 2 ish as i'm off to see the rugby about 4ish

wilson101

yeh cool is that by pizza hut just off the roundabout on the barry turn off? also text me your number incase i'm running late or anything cheers mate

tommy2008cupra

yep thats where it is mate ye il txt u later in work at the mo

daves ibiza

tom you still meeting wilson as my readers is up my mises house buttt

wilson101

Dave if tommy can't make it do u know any places in cardiff that have the reader that wont rip me off like seat?

wilson101

Also Dave what reader have you got as i was looking on ebay for one myself but theres loads off different ones and some are really cheap

daves ibiza

hi mate your probs better off buying one as your bount to expect light in future mate i got the rac code reader from argos mate best 50 bucks ive spent keep it in car then if light ever comes on read it clear it ;)

wilson101

if i knew it was from argos i would have got 1 last week lol cheers mate

wilson101

does this reset as well as tell u the fault and does it give a code u need to look up on the net or does it have a booklet for the code or does it just say the fault?

daves ibiza

lol yeah argos mate. worth buying. yeah read codes look in handbook supplyed for results. and clears codes and lights ;)

wilson101

cool tell tommy i'll pick 1 up save him the hassle do u have his mobile number as i dont want him going out of his way for no reason

tommy2008cupra

lol i was just about to ring u mate my phone has been dead since yesyterday and just got back now, ye there a gd piece of kit mate especially for these cars, maybe we shud meet up sometime anyways mate, dave i got my gasket of badger 5 :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.