vag.com help please Chesterfield area

gazb1409

hi could anybody please help me i have bought a new key fob for my 04 leon cupra and i tried all the differant sync codes on here to reprogramme new key but none seem to work for me is there anybody in chesterfield area with vag.com who would help me out i will pay if it helps i really need my remote locking back thanks.

dmmsta

Sold car - bought bike
Feb 10, 2007
Maidstone - Kent
hi could anybody please help me i have bought a new key fob for my 04 leon cupra and i tried all the differant sync codes on here to reprogramme new key but none seem to work for me is there anybody in chesterfield area with vag.com who would help me out i will pay if it helps i really need my remote locking back thanks.

Can't help with VAG-COM, but I did have trouble getting a new key to work the central locking.

It was due to me buying the wrong part number in the end.

Assume you are talking about syncing the key with the locking, and not the immboliser? If it's the immboliser then its a dealer job ONLY i believe!!

This is the process (from the manual) for re-syncing a remote key to the central locking:

1- Both vehicle keys, the key with the radio transmitter (A) and the conventional key (B), must be used.

2- The synchronization process must be completed within 30 seconds.

3- Use key (B) to switch on ignition and key (A) to program.

4- Make sure that the vehicle is open before you proceed to the programming.

5- Place key (B) in the ignition and switch on.

6- Use key (A) to lock the driver’s door manually.

7- Now unlock and lock manually the driver’s door with key (A) while pressing button (1 open).

8- Take the key out of the ignition.​

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
Did you get the fob with exactly the same Frequency as your OEM key ?

Remember ... it is important

MDS

Marco
Dec 10, 2006
In the car´s owner manual there are instructions on how to programme a new key.

The New fob will have to have the chip of your OEM key inside it.

You will have to remove it from your OEM key, place it inside the NEW FOB.

Its a small cylindrical glass tube - similar to a rice grain.

You then have to get your OEM spare key ( without remote) and programme the new fob.

There is a sequence, one key in the ignition and press another etc etc ...

Its in the manual.

Not the easiest task in the world.

I have once thrown one away... got so pissed with it all...

I have another one waiting for my patience now, someday....:rolleyes:

gazb1409

i just got the fob bit of the key i still use my original blade part of the key does this make a differance

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise