VAGcom needed asap!

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
hi people. i have a 2001 cupra, and the engine light is on,and the EPC.. iwas wondering if someone has vagcom and can check it for me please?

i live in redcar, near middlesbrough.
car seems to drive fine, but just want this checking before SEAT charge me an arm and a leg!!!

you can get in touchwith me on 07816940769

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
not yet. my engine warning light has gone off, and i now know what caused it.. but the EPC light is still on. something to do with the accelerator. i want to know if its because there is a fault there, or if it just needs resetting.

car runs fine though.
but vagcom still needed.

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Ive got vag-com and live in billingham so only 15-20mins away from you, its the free version but works ok to log and check and clear most fault codes. Could sort something out. What caused the engine light to come on then? What year is your cupra aswell? Did i read that you have g-max suspension kit fitted aswell?

cus

... Vag only!
Feb 8, 2004
Middlesbrough
www.nemm.co.uk
alright mate. that would be great. i currently only have the EPC light on, the other one came on when iaccidentally disconnected something in the engine! thats now sorted.
i can meet up any night this week, i dont know how to get to billingham though, anywhere in middlesbrough though, then travel to yours to check ?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members