Valeo headlights

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
where can i get a set of new headlights not from seat, i would like the valeo ones but would i be able to get hold of some from elsewhere but not at seat prices.

chrisbond69

chris bond
Jun 11, 2005
Cirencester, Glos
yeah found that too found a company who sells them says up to 60% cheaper than stock and ecp is near enough same price bar couple of pound from seat dealer , where in oxford you from ive just been based to raf benson which is wellington area.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Thats not far from me at all mate i live near headington not sure if you have heard of it? i go past benson to get to work, As you are based in Oxfordshire now theres a place in brize norton (Carterton) called clarages salvage yard he`ll be able to get you a new headlight, I know this as i tryed to order one for my mk2 but they sent a mk3 insted! Theres a couple of good lads just up the road from you in reading Dan Cupra R and barryl we`ll have to get a small meet going soon as benson is about half way for me and the reading lads!

David.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Give this guy a call mate he`ll sort you out pretty cheap to IIRC he uses veleo parts Steve Claridge Motor Salvage (01993) 840831/840850. Ask for Steve he can get hold of most used and new parts!

David.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members