Vario engine conversion

Lawrence-vario

I'm just about to get my second vario after liking the last one and some muppet in a M3 punching it in the arse 'sorry i didn't see you'.. it was bright sodding yellow.. anyway i'm not bitter!!!

Anyway I'm looking at some point to do a engine conversion because.. well the 1.6 8V is just not enough, and yea i'm sure some will say get a car with a bigger engine but i like these etc.. plus I like a good challenge.
I was looking at a 2.0ltr nasp engine mainly because the turbo route is just another headache.. I'm basically after thoughts on just how much I would need from a doner car apart from the usual engine, loom, ecu etc and what would fit from either seat or vw
cheers guys

Lawrence-vario

Thanks for that, i reckon when it happens im gonna head down the vr6 route... maybe haha

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
1.9 tdi engine. My 110 bhp tdi se leon was sitting at 165bhp with 385 nm and was level pegging with a vr6 no sweat, maybe even pulled a wee bit on him to 60mph. It was a wee touch down on a E30 325i sport though.

Lawrence-vario

After driving this about for a bit i reckon that its gonna stay where it is engine wise and I may just 'pimp' it a bit... after all if i want speed I have my zx10r. Just need to work out if i can get a cd playing climate hu

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.