Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Discussion in 'Mk3 Leon Guides (5F) 2012-2020' started by Phillips1795, Jan 8, 2014.

1. Jason Anderson

What’s the originals as my indicators aren’t right

2. Jason Anderson

Hi this put my orange lights on on sports mode but my indicators front are all messed up cannot send video but left indication is making both orange lights flash instead of jus the left and when right indicators on the dlr is flashing only without orange light how do I fix this thanks

3. K1ic0

K1ic0 Active Member

I think you are wrong on (12) & (13) on left side may it be blinken links....

And right side (5),(8) (16) (17) blinken rechts.....

Odoslané z Mi A1 pomocou Tapatalku

4. Tibz

Hi everyone,
    ive got an mk3 leon fr.

Ive done some vcds coding from this forum to set front and rear drl’s to flash intermittently with indicators, which worked fine but I would like to set that to dimming mode whilst the indicator is on.
    can someone give me the correct vcds codes to set front and rear drl’s to DIM down when the indicator is on? (not intermittently with the indicators)
    at the moment it’s only the outer rear drl is on hellphase, is it possible to set the whole (inner and outer) rear drl’s to dim when the indicator is on?

and another thing annoys me is the speedo dimming light sensor. and when the light switch is on side light/drl the speedo lighting is not on. could someone tell me the coding how to set the speedo being constantly on, even on drl’s?
    and stop that annoying dimming?

Thanks

5. RUM4MO

RUM4MO Active Member

Dimming the dashboard back lights with the lights OFF is certainly annoying but a lot of people reckon that that is handy as a safety feature to prompt you that its time to switch the lights on, though that is untrue when you just passing under a short section of trees in leaf.
    Why not just go looking to see what every bit "does", I've tried to kid myself that I'll construct a map for every controller in all the VW Group cars in my family - that remains a pipe dream - but it would be very handy to have that info.
    There is definitely an option for keeping the dashboard back lighting on under all conditions when the ignition is ON.

6. Achilleas

Just a question, if i want to deactivate the fog lights, because i haven't install them, i do the same as you explained but i press not active ??

7. Achilleas