Vekic beeza Fmic, decat, stage 2 remap.

vekic

Apr 30, 2006
Croatia,Zagreb
I have good news the new front cupra bumper is on the way, and New PIAA Xtreme White Plus Headlight fog Bulbs
Wattage(input): 55
Wattage(output): 110
Color: Xtreme White Plus
Color Temp: 4000K
Technology: Xtreme White Plus

nok

Great looking car mate!

I just read the whole thread from. In oktober you said you wanted the audi style lights.
Did you get them eventually? They are available in black now aswell and they dont look
to bad. Especially with your black rear lights ;)

Here's a pic from a Dutch Ibiza:

h ttp://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4862/dsc0209411111fa1.jpg

(you have to copy/paste the URL because I am not allowed to post full URL's yet) :D

vekic

Apr 30, 2006
Croatia,Zagreb
Does anybody knows do i have to remove this behind the old bumper to put Cupra bumper on so he does not block air to smic,i will drill holes on cupra bumper.Did you have this ruuber behind the old bumper.

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
The part that you have circled is clipped onto the front panel and the smic. It directs air to the smic. You can see it in this photo (I had to cut part of it away in order for the Cupra bumper to fit)

P1000065.jpg

And this is all that I had to cut away from the Cupra grille

P1000051.jpg

P1000071.jpg

I've had no problems with heat soak

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Because it's an intake and funnels air into the smic. If it wasn't there air would escape around it and it wouldn't work as efficiently.

vekic

Apr 30, 2006
Croatia,Zagreb
Just one sneak preview.New front Cupra bumper. :p:p:p:p

My job is now complete with regard to external appearance. I fitted front and rear cupra bumper,and cupra wheels,next thing to do is to get coilovers.I will put some more pictures when i mount splitter and fog lights next week.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.