venom motorsport We have Progress!!!

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
i dont know if this is in the correct place (sorry mods and admin) but its regarding my coilovers

[rant on]i ordered my FK sport edition plus coilovers on the morning of second of Jan and spoke to someone at the office to confirm the delivery date and they informed me they would be with me by middle to end of the following week (7-10) so id arranged my car to be booking in on the saturday to have them fitted.

coilovers no where to be seen!

i called on wednesday to confirm everything would be ok for the saturday delivery and they confirmed this on thursday night i called to once again confirm delivery date and the assured me if they were to send the coilovers for next day delivery if received on friday so i will definitley have them on saturday.

once again no coilovers received.

so called again on the monday and was guaranteed delivery by today no items received.

one thing i dont like doing and and always learnt is to never promise what you cant achieve![/rant off]

just thought id suggest to you guys not to order anything urgently from them or listen to delivery dates.

many thanks

Last edited:

helms

Console Race Car Driver
Jan 30, 2005
Basingstoke
it could be the supplier, ive had it happen where they promise me something, i pass that on to the customer, and then i get stitched, makes me look a complete tool !

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
it could be the supplier, ive had it happen where they promise me something, i pass that on to the customer, and then i get stitched, makes me look a complete tool !

i do understand the issues that it could be a supplier error but i didnt ask once for an update and be promised a date. i was calling most days and if there was a problem with the suppliers they could of called them to chase their end if they were promising the date and sticking to it?

do you agree?

im in a sales and marketing support role so when deadlines and delivery dates are promised the should be met or the customer should be kept up to date?

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
well after a call today they have informed me that there is no record after them being in the depot so they are lost!!!

or they dont have them or never have them and they cant get hold of them.....

they have offered me some konisport ones at cost to make up for them for 100 extra.

do you think it is worth the extra 100?

its so frustrating!

sparkie1984

sparky
Aug 17, 2008
uh oh, ive ordered some coilies form venom, a week ago, and ive had no contact form them at all!

why do i feel this is gonna be a nightmare :(

Jonny95 SXE

The Irish Contender
Nov 23, 2004
just to resurect this now.

I am usually a patient customer and I give anyone the benefit of doubt

BUT.

I ordered a coily off venom 3 weeks ago.
specifically asked for a konigsport silverline X rear

I was charge 40 quid more than they said on the phone.

told 2 weeks, it has been 3

ond low and behold I recieve a standard konigsport.

They are now claiming I only ordered a standard konigsport. and will have to pay more for the silverline. (nearly half the price of the new kit!)

its a disgrace.

I have no time for them from this point forward.

I'm resorting to removing the insert myself and fitting it to my existing silverline X just to get some solution as the car is off the road with a blown shocker.

I have dealth with allot of retailers in the UK and spent 1000's in the last last year onlt to be burnt by this crowd.

rant off

EZ Tutty

Nov 21, 2006
Derby
www.eztutty.co.uk
Venom are a rip-off for individual components for FK suspension....

I needed a new front damper insert for mine, they charged me £118, and after waiting nearly 2 weeks for the part to finally get to me, they sent a damper insert for the leon!!!

In the end i ordered direct from FK in germany, and it cost about £77 including shipping, and only took 4 days to come :)

Jonny95 SXE

The Irish Contender
Nov 23, 2004
can you forward details of the contact for fk you used as they kept telling me that I would have to go through venom

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.