virtual cockpit symbols

st.tony

Dec 9, 2014
is there a list anywhere of all the icons on the dash? ive looked and found only partial lists, theres a couple of things that have come up on mine and i havnt a clue what they are

at the bottom where the cruise control gubbins are there was the silhouette of 2 cars with ! between them, can only assume too close to car in front/cruise out of action?

also not sure exactly what screen combination i had at the time but the centre of the screen was the rear view of a leon and briefly there was another to its right, a car happened to be overtaking me at the time but ive not seen it again under any circumstances

'Little' John

Oct 12, 2018
is there a list anywhere of all the icons on the dash? ive looked and found only partial lists, theres a couple of things that have come up on mine and i havnt a clue what they are

at the bottom where the cruise control gubbins are there was the silhouette of 2 cars with ! between them, can only assume too close to car in front/cruise out of action?

also not sure exactly what screen combination i had at the time but the centre of the screen was the rear view of a leon and briefly there was another to its right, a car happened to be overtaking me at the time but ive not seen it again under any circumstances
The silhouette of 2 cars means that you are too close to the car in front (or so the AEB thinks!). The picture of the car to the right normally appears when you are trying to overtake on the left. Possibly the car overtaking you slowed momentarily?

Polly

Jan 16, 2019

Attachments

• Dasboard warning lights.jpg
    Dasboard warning lights.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 773
Reactions: Brooster89 and JimH

emilyjane2910

Jan 19, 2021
West Midlands
Bit of a thread resurrection but... does anyone know what the little piston symbol means on the VC, appears at the bottom left of the image? Assuming something along the lines of how hard the engine is working.

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
Bit of a thread resurrection but... does anyone know what the little piston symbol means on the VC, appears at the bottom left of the image? Assuming something along the lines of how hard the engine is working.
I think it might display the % of maximum power output being used - the piston symbol indicating it’s a power output gauge and the % value on the far left indicating % of max power used. I suspect that when you accelerate, the horizontal line thickens or changes colour from left to right.

I’m basing the above on the video of Skoda’s virtual cockpit on the Kodiaq RS at the link below. If you skip forward to 2min 56sec the presenter makes reference to the power meter (Skoda version expresses power in kw rather than as a % value) you can see it change when they rev the engine.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise