VW Clocks in Leon Cupra

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Is it possible to straight swap the clocks of a LCR or any leon for the clocks of a VW Bora? full fis or not.

or would it be a million dollar idea to get after market looms made for the dial conversions...?

Allan_84

Apr 11, 2010
Denmark
the Golf/Bora clock only fits the leon electrical, not physical.
the A3/S3 clock fits in the leon physical, but not electrical.
the electrical part of the clock from a Golf/Bora fits the same type of clockhousing from an A3/S3 clock.
so you need the inside of the clock from vw and the outside clock housing from audi.

also remember, the clocks have immobilizer. you can fit IMMO2 and IMMO3 clocks to an IMMO2 car, but you can only fit IMMO3 clocks to a IMMO3 car.

Last edited:

Claki

Apr 3, 2012
Horsham, West Sussex
Ive been really lazy and havnt tried to find out what immo my leon is. this is quite important tho as a decent set of bora sport clocks cost a small fortune.

badboybunty

i will have a set of r32 half mfd up for sale soon immo 3 with back lit needles and miles to empty activated :)

0453.jpg

0463.jpg

badboybunty

Are they in your Leon?

no sorry i got a golf mk4 turbo r32 rep at the moment but in the process of saving for a leon cupra r

be intresting to see if these would go in a leon they look nice but these r32 clocks are getting rare now

just looked on ebay 2 sets on there nearly £200:blink:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.