VW Lupo parts on Seat Arosa

shabba45

Hiya there, i purchased a 2002 Seat Arosa 1.0 a week ago and just wondering if the parts on a vw lupo, (which is of the same year as my arosa) are interchangeable?

I am wanting to just do basic modifications to it and have noticed there arent as many arosa parts available as what there are vw lupo parts.

Any help would be much appreciated :D

Thank youuuuuu!

shabba45

Okay, cheers.

Like i said, i'm new to all of this stuff so looking to do basic changes for now :)

Thank you! :)

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
Well it hugely depends on what bits? Suspension, wheels, interior etc yeh fine....

but what bits do you mean?

shabba45

Okay, not sure what bits really. Just looking ast different things at the moment.

Thanks for the help guys! :)

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
The main bits that don't fit are fairly obvious - the front end being the main one (unless you change the whole lot, and why would you do that when you have an arosa ;)), Lupo GTi back bumper being another.

foto2021

May 2, 2011
Buckinghamshire
Exterior: Nearly everything fits apart from the bonnet, front wings, grille and front bumpers. Rear bumpers are interchangeable except the one from the Lupo GTi.

Interior: Nearly everything Lupo fits an Arosa Mark II, but the Mark 1 Arosa has a Polo Mark IV dashboard and instruments. The seats, door cards etc. are all interchangeable. Polo Mark IV, V and VI front seats also fit, but the rears are too wide. I suppose a professional trimmer could fit the Polo rear seat covers to the Arosa/Lupo frames, though.

Under the bonnet: Engnes, gearboxes and ancillaries all fit as long as they have the same engine/gearbox codes.

I have a 1997 Arosa Mark I and have bought a Lupo rear bumper, Lupo GTi suspension and a Lupo GTi rear spoiler. I also bought some superb SEAT Ibiza Cupra seats but they won't fit. :-(

HalfOfZero

The Red Arouser
Exterior: Nearly everything fits apart from the bonnet, front wings, grille and front bumpers. Rear bumpers are interchangeable except the one from the Lupo GTi.

Interior: Nearly everything Lupo fits an Arosa Mark II, but the Mark 1 Arosa has a Polo Mark IV dashboard and instruments. The seats, door cards etc. are all interchangeable. Polo Mark IV, V and VI front seats also fit, but the rears are too wide. I suppose a professional trimmer could fit the Polo rear seat covers to the Arosa/Lupo frames, though.

Under the bonnet: Engnes, gearboxes and ancillaries all fit as long as they have the same engine/gearbox codes.

I have a 1997 Arosa Mark I and have bought a Lupo rear bumper, Lupo GTi suspension and a Lupo GTi rear spoiler. I also bought some superb SEAT Ibiza Cupra seats but they won't fit. :-(

Polo mk3 seats fit mk1 Arosa? Direct fit or a little adjusting needs done?

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
the "lighter" lupo doors are the GTI ones as they are alloy as is the bonnet.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.