:happy:

L.R.C.

May 21, 2007
the box is here!!!

25008_1159502286092_1783837613_305380_3720860_n.jpg

Jonny95 SXE

The Irish Contender
Nov 23, 2004
dropped this in on the weekend! my god the fun!

5 gear wheelspin. although remember to turn off TC as it screws up the launch and freaks out the WOT box on FOS

Deleted member 39269

did any one else need to program there's as i never got mine to work properly?

Righttoe

100% Welsh *******
Jul 21, 2008
Bexleyheath, UK
Hey guys, fitted mine yesturday but i think i've got the wrong wire on the accelertor? is it the device above the clutch with 6 wires (i think) going to it, when i push the accelerator it pulls a little arm going to this device? all others are conected fine! it also said in JoshW post that the wire was blue/grey pin 1 but only could see a blue ish one and was second one in from end on the connector?

Any help greatful!

Righttoe

100% Welsh *******
Jul 21, 2008
Bexleyheath, UK
Right then guys, Mines all fitted and working. It is AMAZING!!!

Gear changes are so smooth its unbelievable, and it pulls like a train. It fools you for a while because you don't get that build up of boost that you feel after each chance, thought i was doing 80 at one point, looked at clock - 110!! (private track obviously)

Few things to watch out for I got caught out on -

1. The Blue/grey wire for the accelerator is not as obvious as i thought, where the actuator looking thing is that the accelerator is connected to, there are 6 wires, if you trace these about 10cm you will come to a connector, the other side of the connector is the blue/grey one you are looking for and its labelled pin 1 on the connector, i dont know why they havnt continued the same colours after the connector to the accelerator actuator but oh well!

2. My clutch sensor was screwed half in/half out. this caused me no end of trouble when i first got it working today with it cutting ignition when i rested my foot on clutch or tryed to shift normally. Screwed it in fully, and its solved the problem, and the clutch feels more responsive because it has less travel. Before it had alot of travel which did nothing!

I will try to do a guide if nobody else has because everbodys asking for it!

As for it killing anything - My opinion is it can only be unburnt fuel in the exhaust causing it to pop, although on small turbos like mine it could get quite hot due to constant spooling but my note on it is to use it spareinly for a bit of fun now and again!

All in all, im happy, money well spent!

Last edited:

Righttoe

100% Welsh *******
Jul 21, 2008
Bexleyheath, UK
oh forgot to say about that, on mine phil its got a auto setting, so it adjusts its self for how long u drop clutch, dunno whether its a software update or what, or have u gona for a fixed time cos its better?

Havnt dabbled with lauch yet!

Jonny95 SXE

The Irish Contender
Nov 23, 2004
mine is at 400 milli seconds which i am finding v easy from3rd to 4th and 4t to 5th but getting caught on 2nd to 3rd, just cant feed it the shift fast enough!

launch is pointless for me as the car was never good in first gear! very impressed but it has taken its toll on my exhaust with gunshot style pops on 3rd to 4th shifts.