W.O.T Box & 2-step launch control

gazcuprablk

my 300+ death box :)
Mar 31, 2006
south wales
i need 1 of these now how long do they take on delivery? once ive got my new seats think this has got to be done. can some 1 chuck a few vids up of theirs in action so it gets me all excited and hurrys me to get 1

jivejester

Nov 29, 2007
I've finally done my 'box in from using the wot box, however the 'box was a little suspect to start with and I'm hardly easy on the car lol

daves ibiza

does this wot box chuck you eml lights ect as ive found a couple of cars with it on youtube and eml light flashes when wotbox isin use. many thanks

L.R.C.

May 21, 2007
wotbox is fitted, the wiring is very easy!!!
FlatShift is awesome, very smooth gear changes and some 3rd gear spinning!!!
LaunchControl is nice but my tires are crap, so it needs some practise...

thanks to 8pins ( www.8pins.gr ) for the excellent job and the stealth wiring :)

jivejester

Nov 29, 2007
lol i hear it half the time was wondering why its been parked up for a while, you could sell and fit your wot box to me to help fund a new gearbox lol

Well my box finally let go big style last night on the a470 ... I don't think the WOT box is 100% responsible for the failure as it was a suspect box to start with (i've been moaning to Phil for ages about it!)

Have you not ordered a WOT box yet? I'm thinking of selling mine if you're interested?

Have you still got that spare box of yours, the one you said had a dodgy reverse?

Jonny95 SXE

The Irish Contender
Nov 23, 2004
also,

anyone use the pc gui for it?

i find mine is working "most" of the time for flat shift but not all the time, suspect it may be the clutch switch...

jivejester

Nov 29, 2007
Because of the really shitty way the clutch switch threads into the mount, it can switch with the slightest of movements, I had the same problem when I first fitted the wot box.

Looks like the wot box may not have killed my gearbox, but stripped the splines from the inner cv joint. Wouldn't expect anything less from side stepping the clutch on launch lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.