W66RRY - Mk1 Leon Cupra R

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
Found a few more pics of the 1/4 mile

And been sorting out all the wee (expensive) niggles

I was also having some issues with being down on power. I've tweaked the actuator a little and it feels better, so will do some more logging and tweaking tonight, as it's obviously softened off a bit

I'm also considering fitting these next

So far, not a single person thinks its a good idea :lol:
But luckily for me, I do things to please myself :p

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
You need to buy 000-953-227A from your local TPS and then splice it into the hazard switch. It comes with instructions but they're completely useless. I'll do a wiring diagram soon

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
Halfway between arrochar and Inveraray for the first two, Inveraray harbour for the pic of the water, and outside my house after that :lol:

I haven't got round to the vents yet but when they're cut in, I think it'll change people's minds

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
Noticed I was getting oily pipes, so decided to vent my catch can to atmosphere

And decided to take another wee run up to Crail

Slightly better results this time :lol:
[email protected]
I was hoping for a 13.5 so extremely pleased with how it went. And fairly confident theres a 12 in it now :lol:

4th fastest of the day, and second fastest in class behind an R34 Skyline GTR and a couple of very fast Imprezas.

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
That's a seriously impressive time buddy. What tyres are you running?? I have problems with grip on mine off the line. I cross the line at the same speed as yours but lower times so far.

Last edited:

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
That's a seriously impressive time buddy. What tyres are you running?? I have problems with grip on mine off the line. I cross the line at the same speed as yours but lower times so far.

Federal rsr595s. They're road legal track tyres that everyone thinks must help. But tbh, I can't get enough heat in them to get them sticky.

I seemed to get off the line ok except when it was bogging down. I wasn't having huge wheelspin problems though

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.