Wanted: MK2 Leon facelift O/S (drivers) genuine xenon headlamp

Mu5hy

Jan 4, 2016
I have a 62 Leon FR 2.0 tsi 211 which has a damaged o/s xenon headlamp. Need a new headlamp, even if electrics don't entirely work. More in need of the headlamp casing as can transfer my own ballast, power unit, motor and bulbs. Thanks!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I have a 62 Leon FR 2.0 tsi 211 which has a damaged o/s xenon headlamp. Need a new headlamp, even if electrics don't entirely work. More in need of the headlamp casing as can transfer my own ballast, power unit, motor and bulbs. Thanks!

Could be wrong. But you'll be lucky. I had the seals go on my n/s a few months back. Was a nightmare to get replaced. If you post in the Listers section of the forum and tell them what you need. They did me a decent price (vs main dealer) on a new enclosure.

Mu5hy

Jan 4, 2016
Could be wrong. But you'll be lucky. I had the seals go on my n/s a few months back. Was a nightmare to get replaced. If you post in the Listers section of the forum and tell them what you need. They did me a decent price (vs main dealer) on a new enclosure.

Thanks a lot pal! Will have a look! You're right, very difficult to get hold of or find anywhere. They are very dear from dealers, TPS asking approx £470. I don't think I have the courage to call stealers!

Mu5hy

Jan 4, 2016
Tried Listers, £458 including postage just for the headlamp enclosure. Can't believe thats how much they go for!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Tried Listers, £458 including postage just for the headlamp enclosure. Can't believe thats how much they go for!

Yeah, I know... I felt like crying. I needed an enclosure and a new AFS motor. After about 6 weeks of faffing about I just caved and paid full price.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise