Ok, done all our doors now so thought I'd check the pollen filter whilst I was at it. The plastic cover fitted about as well as a thing that doesnt fit very well and the two plastic screws snapped when I tried to take them out! Undetered I pulled the cover of and what a heath robinson piece of sh1te it is! I could have designed somthin beter than that after 10 pints on the back of a fag box! fooked around for ages to get the dam thing back in and am not happy with it at all. Biggest question is about the rubber seal that runs along the top of engine bay. From left to right the seal goes under the plastic trim/wiper motor cover area but when it gets to the pollen filter cover, it in no way wants to go under and would rather rest on top of the cover edge. Which is right Not sure if this makes any sense to anyone so if you need pics I'll get some tommorow. Gaffer tape is currently my chosen fix Help...!