Wee mans Arosa Track day project working again Thanks Grandad !!!

ArosaRacer

Wee man returns in a fL mk2 cupra
Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Well after a long break the arosa was woken up, the gear box oil has been changed along with the engine oil, just needs a new air box made and some tax and insurance and its another six months of abuse or until i break it then its deffo engine change time

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
usually the min you mention a roll cage the insurance companies say no as tehy think that its going to be thrashed and need a cage

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
usually the min you mention a roll cage the insurance companies say no as tehy think that its going to be thrashed and need a cage

I had one company refuse to insure me because I'd taken the back seats out of the Arosa! They said that meant it was likely to be raced :blink:

Glad to hear it's back up and running again :D

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
Here he is with his bigger brother and the jap exchange student !

3carsfront.jpg

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
not yet, just deciding what engine i should use now, 2.0 16v or something else ? needs to be an easy swap but provide enough grunt to not be a mobile road block

ArosaRacer

Aug 28, 2005
Bayview, Kent
well after being told off by Boo ive just insured the wee one, 200 pounds TP&FF for the year, so next is MOT and tax then im going to use it for work and maybe a few meets

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Excuse me ! Don't blame me !! Nice to hear that Tic Tac is on the mend, hopefully its for a little longer than usual :D

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.