WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
#Epic!

Have you had this anywhere near a track or drag strip?

I'd love to spank it round a track with slicks on

Not yet buddy but I will be as soon as I'm onshore this time off :) It's another level to stage 2+ did race a DSG BT stage 3 Golf R from a roll and there was nothing in it and it has a forged engine running circa 480 bhp :)

Kyle.j1

Oct 3, 2014
Fantasticly quick car this, been so bored of stage2+ in the s3 with the 4wd drive so need to order up a TTE420, at least a stage 2+ Leon makes u sit on the edge of your seat.

Tried scanning back through to see ur stage 2+ power before the TTE420 but found figures on a different rollers did u every go on the same rollers for a truer comparison of extra power

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Fantasticly quick car this, been so bored of stage2+ in the s3 with the 4wd drive so need to order up a TTE420, at least a stage 2+ Leon makes u sit on the edge of your seat.

Tried scanning back through to see ur stage 2+ power before the TTE420 but found figures on a different rollers did u every go on the same rollers for a truer comparison of extra power

I did mate on Ecotune rollers with KO4 preload adjustment running WMI made 381 and 389 ft lbs stage 2+ apr

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Attended the Ultimate Scottish Street Car Championship event and came 1st out of 86 other occupants in the fastest front wheel drive forced induction and won the heat also winning the trophy :) on top of that smashed the crail quarter mile record which has stood for 7 years the best time being at 12.95 at 115 mph held by Owenand Al Mac

The best time from the banana was a 12.6 at 120 mph :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.