Welcome to our new moderator paddy6789

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
That is nice!

I still prefer the Alor Blue of my old 290 ;-)

Black on blue just works well.
The Alor Blue would of been acceptable I think...

Just think... Sell the MK3, get that MK2 with 40k miles and I bet you'd have quite alot of change left over with the same amount of power...

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
The Alor Blue would of been acceptable I think...

Just think... Sell the MK3, get that MK2 with 40k miles and I bet you'd have quite alot of change left over with the same amount of power...

Just needs a Revo 1 and 7 stickers!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
@Legojon I'd love to check out your motor at the meet, never actually seen one in the flesh, you might convert me from the MK3 ;)

Haha sure, I need to make sure I park right next to @Jimbobcook this time so everyone has to double take. I know at the last meet I walked back to his car a couple of times instead of mine LOL.

It'll be easy to spot - it's the only car completely covered in SCN stickers...or it will be covered in stickers as soon as he looks away and leaves his car for more than 5mins.

I had a dream last night I was trapped in my car trying to figure where to put another interior sticker. First I put it on the drivers window, rolled it down and back up and the sticker was gone!! So then I put it at the bottom of the rear window. Same happened! So then I put it at the top of the rear window (doh! stupid dream should have done that first). But it looked stupid. So then I put it in the rear quarter (diagonal to my other one). Which was alright! But then... then... I put an exterior blue one on the bottom of my mudflap!!! Then I woke up. But I'm going to try the next one on the mudflap. And I may get a Revo one for the other mudflap.

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Haha sure, I need to make sure I park right next to @Jimbobcook this time so everyone has to double take. I know at the last meet I walked back to his car a couple of times instead of mine LOL.

I had a dream last night I was trapped in my car trying to figure where to put another interior sticker. First I put it on the drivers window, rolled it down and back up and the sticker was gone!! So then I put it at the bottom of the rear window. Same happened! So then I put it at the top of the rear window (doh! stupid dream should have done that first). But it looked stupid. So then I put it in the rear quarter (diagonal to my other one). Which was alright! But then... then... I put an exterior blue one on the bottom of my mudflap!!! Then I woke up. But I'm going to try the next one on the mudflap. And I may get a Revo one for the other mudflap.
Did you wake up sweating lol

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.