Wet Shine Waxes

JamJay

California Bound
Really easy. Easy on, easy off, the only thing is, you need to let it bond to the paint for 15mins and then leave the car for roughly another 15mins after you've removed it before putting wax down.

I'd go with Glaze, Seal, Wax. Great protection and shine, you can't go wrong.

My Natty's hasn't arrived yet so I have used the last of my Megs carnauba on top of Jetseal and it still looks great!

karlw

AKA Shifty - Modded LCR
Jan 29, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
thanks for putting that thought in my head....

right im off to spend loads on cleanyourcar.... snowfoam here we come!

no probsates, glad i could help
i clay bar'd mine saturday then polished but didnt have time to seal and wax as i ran out of daylight.

ill finish off this weekend once the side skirt is fitted

karlw

AKA Shifty - Modded LCR
Jan 29, 2010
Ipswich, Suffolk
Hopefully given the time ill finish mine of with wet mirror shine then the Nattys Blue.
I am sooooo out of practice though

JamJay

California Bound
Jus to follow up, I went with the Collinite 476s and I don't regret my purchase one bit, superb wax and you can really feel and see the difference over the Megs Carnauba that I used before. I have only tried liquid waxes before this so it was unusual to use this, which I guess can be described as a paste, and having to use a damp cloth to apply it. Never the less, it goes on easy and buffs off just as well.

I also topped it off with Dodo Juice Red Mist Tropical around 36hrs later and they're an amazing combo. See pics in the last 1 or 2 pages of my build up :)

Thanks for all of the advice :)