1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

What Are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Online Gaming & Computers' started by alexalex, Aug 14, 2017.

1. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Active Member

Sorry to hear that. The job thing sounds familiar, too many cocks?

2. g_berserk

g_berserk Smartass in training

lol probably is the language barrier but it sounds nasty.

Toxic working environment that has been getting worse over the last couple years, long-story short, some people found an angle to make HR put me on a sort of extended and extenuating probation process over a mishap with a deadline. The thing is designed to force you to quit (mostly used for people wanting to be terminated before quitting to jump to another job and get away with extra cash) and they finally made me crack down after 6 months of bullying.

Anyway, tomorrow I'll start browsing my old collection of early y2k PC games to see what can still be run on a modern system, the other day I found a way to run Oni (Bungie, 2001) at 1080p @+90fps

3. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Active Member

Sounds rough. Toxic people are the worst, not happy until they've pissed every one off & made you suffer. Hope there is a brighter horizon out there for you, not an easy situation to be stuck in. Good luck! Enjoy some time off too... alcohol + games = :)

4. markwood007788

markwood007788 Active Member

I am currently playing Asphalt 8 Airborne Game.

5. Bedlam

Bedlam Active Member

A Ukelele

6. Brimfull

Brimfull Active Member

Still on cod ww2, will proberly buy battlefield 5 in the new year

7. Brimfull

Brimfull Active Member

Started playing pubg today. Only played a handful of games and so far I would describe my level of play as......dreadful

BadBoy03 likes this.
  8. caz95

caz95 Active Member

I'm still on/off fortnite but it's not the game it once was, this time last year it was the best game around and literally everyone played it

9. Adam_

Adam_ Active Member

Got 3 games for xmas, as below:

Battlefield - Still unwrapped and not installed it yet haha.
    RDR2 - Great game, completed the story mode and will go back to do all the collectables side missions etc after I've played the other 2 games, was hooked on this for weeks... great game!
    Forza Horizon - Started playing last week, it's alright.... don't feel the same urge to play it as I did RDR2.

BadBoy03 likes this.
  10. Brimfull

Brimfull Active Member

Those Forza horizon games don't really do it for me, I can see What they are trying to achieve but they remind me so much of need for speed type games that I am not really into.

The Forza motorsport games on the other hand are the reason why I own a Xbox as well as a ps4. I think forza 7 is a great game and I still play Forza 4 on the Xbox 360 from time to time.

I bought the Xbox one as I was sick of waiting for gran turismo to be released on the ps4. Tried my hand at project cars but couldn't get into it.

Imo Forza motorsport is the best driving game you can get.

11. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Active Member

Would love to play RDR2 but pc so I have to watch YouTube's.
    Completed a full game of Civ 5 yesterday, but won't be doing that again in a hurry.
    Back on to Witcher 3 & Skyrim VR :)

12. Sparkie

Sparkie Angling Adict.

Project Cars is really hard to get going on the campaigns.
    Pain. Has a couple of British tracks so was worth purchasing as a practice for track days.
    GT Sport is a great sim
    Have you tried Assetta Corsa?
    Great sim/ game if you own a wheel. Pretty much unplayable with a handset.
    As a sim it’s amazing.
    The tracks are much more realistic than GT Soort.
    I know both are laser tracked and accurate but Assetta Corsa is much more like real driving.
    For instance the kerbs at Nurburgring on GT can be ridden hard in places and doesn’t upset handling too much.
    Hit the same kerbs on AC and it throws the car off the road like the real track would.
    Some of the kerbs in real life are over a foot and a half tall and are car killers.
    It’s one of the things I like most about Assetta Corsa. Give it a go. Cheap game too as it’s old now.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
    3” Sustem, FMIC, Bosh 550’s,
    BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Brimfull and theoldboy like this.
  13. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Active Member

You've got to go VR if you want realism. Makes these conventional games pants. I've done the nurburgring & it's terrifying, but brilliant. You are the driver, caged in and part of the track, not a fly on the wall. I'm talking decent VR, not half assed cardboard, oculus rift, console attempts. Full spec gaming pc, controllers & HTC Vive of course is the only way to play these games now. Imo :)

14. Brimfull

Brimfull Active Member

Tried vr...... never again lol

15. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Active Member

Motion sickness?

16. Brimfull

Brimfull Active Member

Most certainly, never experienced it in any form before but used a vr with ps4 and I lasted about 30 mins.

17. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Active Member

It's sadly the downside to VR. Our mate is a avid gamer/clan member like us, but he just can't handle the vr. Our kids, their friends & their parents however have never had any trouble. It is an experience, like riding on a rollercoaster etc, & it affects people differently. I watched the empire strikes back in my private VR cinema. It was great, but when I finished & took off my headset, I felt quezy. It's like it caught up with me. Love it though, it's capabilities are unbelievable!

18. Adam_

Adam_ Active Member

Can't argue with that, the standard Forzas are great racing games. Haven't played Gran Turismo since I had a PS2, used to love those games too!

I used to love need for speed as well though haha, underground 2 was awesome.

19. Brimfull

Brimfull Active Member

Call of duty modern Warfare remastered, complete game free to download for the rest of March for playstation plus members

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

#59 Brimfull, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2019
    Krafty_Bizkit likes this.
  20. IL Cattivo

IL Cattivo Active Member

I was flat out on Battlefield V most nights for months after moving from COD WWII. Haven't touched the XB1 in neon 6 weeks now...
    I think it's maybe because, as a family, we're starting to concentrate on looking into moving house options to a bigger family home. Big decisions to make so gaming has taken a back seat as a result.

kendo08fr likes this.