What are you using...

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
20190330_141724.jpg Screenshot_20190331-084455_Gallery.jpg
One step with TAC woolpad and Scholl S20black, works really good on a hard and white paint :) Its not perfect but looks good for 99% of the people and im just keeping the car for 1.5month before my Cupra ST R comes

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Has anyone ever used waterless washes/ sprays before? If so what type?

I use megs quite a lot. But only if the car is cleanish. If it was filthy, I don't think it's worth the risk. But you can soak and area and wipe it lightly and it doesn't streak / smear like some of the other brands I've tried.

Reactions: Oliver Pawley

Oliver Pawley

Mar 9, 2019
I use megs quite a lot. But only if the car is cleanish. If it was filthy, I don't think it's worth the risk. But you can soak and area and wipe it lightly and it doesn't streak / smear like some of the other brands I've tried.
Ohh nice, I'll probably give it a go at the next meet, can't see any other way of cleaning my car there lol

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Ohh nice, I'll probably give it a go at the next meet, can't see any other way of cleaning my car there lol
I'll have meguiars waterless wash and wax also at the meet. But it's only a last resort type thing for meets as I don't trust that it's not going to make things worse lol

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Haha :D Other news, got my Liquid Elements A1000 minipolisher few days ago. My plans was to use it this weekend on my new wheels but they are still stuck at the import office.
Screenshot_20190412-094418_Gallery.jpg

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
All you people talking about new cleaning stuff and im sat here with nothing new.... Luckily I have plenty of stuff to keep me going.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
All you people talking about new cleaning stuff and im sat here with nothing new.... Luckily I have plenty of stuff to keep me going.

Now you know how I feel! :p Going to try and do another coat of obsession wax at the weekend... It's sooooooo good!

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
I was the same, just been using my old cheap da polisher for years. Wanted to step it up now when my new car is coming and a summer filled with car shows and trackdays :D

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Now you know how I feel! :p Going to try and do another coat of obsession wax at the weekend... It's sooooooo good!

Its very good isnt it... Im hoping to do a full paint correction before the meet if weather and time permits it'll be a final coat with the obsessions wax. I love it.

I was the same, just been using my old cheap da polisher for years. Wanted to step it up now when my new car is coming and a summer filled with car shows and trackdays :D
Im looking at new DAs as well, mines served me well but I like new things! lol.

You should buy something
Im actually reasonable content at the moment... I have everything I need.... for now.