What are you using...

Jamie-g

Oct 9, 2018
0A7FC72E-3269-466E-B3A7-952EA2B89367.jpeg
This is what I use for the routine wash. I can honestly say their range is fantastic. Bought some fireball fusion wax today. I’ll report back once I’ve gave it a coat.

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
Bought some fireball fusion wax today. I’ll report back once I’ve gave it a coat.

My favourite wax so far, little tricky to get on but presentation and performance are top notch.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jamie-g

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
You need to join Waxaholics Anonymous

My names Jon... and I have a wax problem. I have a brand new tub of Obession that I've used twice now. And then I had to buy the Fusso. But I've still got the Colonite, two bottles of aqua wax, a brand new bottle of glisten, poorboys solid and liquid (both unopened) and don't even get me started on Autoglym... but I really want the Polar Seal. Thanks for listening.

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
IV got one of those plastic garage boxes full of just wax, my sealents are elsewhere

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
IV got one of those plastic garage boxes full of just wax, my sealents are elsewhere

I've actually run out of space completely on my shelves... I considered getting another shelf. Or maybe getting rid of the 5 year old poorboys stuff... but can't bring myself to.

Kenan

Dec 14, 2018
I've actually run out of space completely on my shelves... I considered getting another shelf. Or maybe getting rid of the 5 year old poorboys stuff... but can't bring myself to.
Swap it on detailing world. Been swapping waxes recently, same excitement as buying without the expense

Sharpy

This place has cost me a fortune....
Oct 2, 2018
Did I buy enough? 5 litres should Lee me going for a week or so....

c74bef6ac0fe524a5f7dfb1c5815bb3e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
f05a81dff1ddcaed836aceca34583e8c.jpg

This? Yeah I use it, it’s pretty good to be fair.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
f05a81dff1ddcaed836aceca34583e8c.jpg

This? Yeah I use it, it’s pretty good to be fair.

Haha, yeah, that one. I really like it, feels really thick and glides when you apply it. What's the obsession like in comparison? I'm almost out of toffee flavoured snow foam as well. Got half a gallon of polar blast lined up next!!

Sharpy

Oct 2, 2018
I like the smell of the obsession stuff, and it gives quite a good finish for a maintenance wash.

But the NXT stuff is very good, it’s my go to when I run out of obsession stuff

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
I like the smell of the obsession stuff, and it gives quite a good finish for a maintenance wash.

I didn't realise on some of their products you can choose the colour and smell! I hate you! Now I have about £100 of obsession stuff on my shopping list!!

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015

What you reckon to the Obsession snow foam? I'm just asking... for a friend :whistle:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.