Glove

Aug 30, 2018
Track grey, love it but hard to keep clean. Autumn shot :

np5j46.jpg[

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Nobody else got an Alor Blue Seat? I've never got so many complements on how nice my colour is, both in the day, when it looks more blue, and in the night, when it looks more green, whether it's clean or dirty. Previously had Montsat Red Leon, also had compliments only when clean though!
Colour I dislike: Mediterranean blue, it didn't even look anywhere near the blue seas of the Mediterranean! Like Eclipse Orange / Chilli Red though! To me then look similar

Attachments

• 20180109_152512.jpg
    20180109_152512.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 139

Mr Pig

Jun 17, 2015
Nevada white Leon. Looks great when clean and it's sunny but the rest of the time I think it looks worse than the standard white, which in this country is most of the time! Bit of dirt on it and/or dull light it has a greyish look to it.

Lima green Ibiza. Love/hate colour. I like it but I do think carefully about where I park it! Looks ok on the FR with the big wheels as the bold look suits it but would look stupid on most cars. Probably fifty-percent of people think it looks stupid, period.

Azor blue Ibiza. My son's car. Looks pretty good and makes an ordinary car look a little special.

Black metallic Ibiza. Other son's car. Don't know the name of the colour but it has purple and green flecks in the paint. Which if course you cannot see unless the car is clean, it's sunny and you're looking at it with a magnifying glass. What can you say, it's black...

Reactions: Boroboy

ChrisJKM

Aug 21, 2018
North Yorkshire
Nevada white Leon. Looks great when clean and it's sunny but the rest of the time I think it looks worse than the standard white, which in this country is most of the time! Bit of dirt on it and/or dull light it has a greyish look to it.

Lima green Ibiza. Love/hate colour. I like it but I do think carefully about where I park it! Looks ok on the FR with the big wheels as the bold look suits it but would look stupid on most cars. Probably fifty-percent of people think it looks stupid, period.

Azor blue Ibiza. My son's car. Looks pretty good and makes an ordinary car look a little special.

Black metallic Ibiza. Other son's car. Don't know the name of the colour but it has purple and green flecks in the paint. Which if course you cannot see unless the car is clean, it's sunny and you're looking at it with a magnifying glass. What can you say, it's black...
nevada white cupra 280. like you said great when its clean. but a little dirt and she looks dull :(
f0b86a81c334cfbf2b83113f6f3d6d90.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Burn4

Sep 30, 2018
My FR is Desire red as well, wanted white or silver initially but when I saw mine in the flesh I loved it. Mine has the sunroof too, so the black roof, and I've put the black mirror caps on to match, looks lovely when clean (currently filthy!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Boroboy
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise