What did you and your MK2 do today?

PaulusB

Jun 9, 2019
Today I smelled a oil burning smell in the car and the revs are dancing around with the foot of the gas. So I ordered a new PCV valve and gasket.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G930F met Tapatalk

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
It was my birthday, people clearly know me well.
3e34dcfd1202b4373837b3da37d375df.jpg

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

happy birthday and you have a great car well worth all the hard work you are now going to put on it to make it even better

Reactions: saveoursouls

Deleted member 103408

and if you find yourself being bored only working on a red car, let me know and i will bring my white one up and you can have a go at that instead :)

Reactions: Yellow fr

Brimfull

Nov 7, 2018
Wrexham
Changed the rear wiper arm as the the plastic clips that hold the wiper blade had broken off the original one.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Detailed the car using some new products. Much of them from a little know brand called EZ and auto glim wheel kit used on the wheels.

Really impressed with the EZ products, I'm planning to put a review up when I get time.
6feb71d62b7664c63d92f6a9c8145b66.jpg

Looking great mate would like to see in person to see how far it’s come from Castleton

Reactions: saveoursouls

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
Looking great mate would like to see in person to see how far it’s come from Castleton
Not far! I was at the Doncaster meet so you'll have seen it then haha

In-between a new addition to the family, moving house etc... I just haven't had the funding to work on any wants for the car.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Not far! I was at the Doncaster meet so you'll have seen it then haha

In-between a new addition to the family, moving house etc... I just haven't had the funding to work on any wants for the car.

You may not think it has come far but the paint work has with all the effort and polish and wax you have been using all helps the paint work last and stops it from going pink

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saveoursouls

Jul 4, 2018
Manchester
You may not think it has come far but the paint work has with all the effort and polish and wax you have been using all helps the paint work last and stops it from going pink

That's true enough, the paint is looking much better than it did when I got it.

Funny you mention paint work, a bird crapped on my wing mirror and I hadn't noticed, ate into the laquer cracking it and fading it. I've just been out with a drill polish head and Maguire's ultimate compound buffing it out.

I've seen bird poo do damage before but this was rediculous, it ate into the paint in a matter of a few hours.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
I've seen bird poo do damage before but this was rediculous, it ate into the paint in a matter of a few hours.
I have been k own to come home off a night shift and be out at 5am washing Bird Crap off my car. Neighbours think I’m mad but as you say it eats into paint in a matter of hours and with it being warm I don’t want the stuff gardening while I’m in bed.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.