What did you and your MK2 do today?

X cupra

Nov 4, 2012
Oxford
Looks smashing mate :)

I like what you have done with the skirts too they flow well with the front splitter, did the body shop spray them while they where on the car?

Get a readers ride set up ;)

Have you had your windows tinted too?

Alright benji,thanks mate..was inspired by yourself to do the decals......regarding the sideskirts,they already were that colour..from what i can gather they are part of the 'black' upgrades from Seat.....which include the skirts,grill,wheels and rear roof spoiler lip....they were black from the factory according to my paperwork :)
Oh and the windows are factory tinted

Last edited:

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Managed to crack on with the projector retrofit today and fabricate some supports....although I also picked up a hot bolt and melted the thread lines into my finger and thumb! :banghead2

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2011
Cairo, Egypt
Managed to crack on with the projector retrofit today and fabricate some supports....although I also picked up a hot bolt and melted the thread lines into my finger and thumb! :banghead2

Crap! I am awfully sorry to hear that. Get the ice packs ready!

I still cannot wait to see the outcome of your retrofit. I realized that what was most wrong with mine, besides the failed alignment and positioning of the left lens, is the shroud which is just too big for the reflector and makes everything look hideous and over-sized.

My retrofitted head lights are in my other house which is rented at the moment but I am thinking of taking them as soon as the renters leave and re-opening them and fixing everything. I may not actually use it because my aftermarket head light units are great but at least they will be ready as a spare/replacement in case anything happens to the ones I currently have. I'll hopefully order new shrouds, fix the positioning of the projector lenses, and remove the two rings on the main beam's reflectors and leave only the ones on the lenses.

I'll have to do all of that before February, though, which is when the Spring semester in my university starts.

Would you mind linking me to where you bought the projectors and shrouds? Thanks!

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
2012-12-301350071_zpsd420c77d.jpg

A pic of the decals

Looks awesome dude!

i wouldnt mind a satin black sort of thing for mine! Satin & Gloss <3

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
meanwhile . . . . R has taken us up M 6 , currently in Penrith having a brew then cross country to our hotel for our night away ;)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.