What did you and your MK2 do today?

RobFR

Nov 23, 2012
Northumberland
RY4N, did the same to mine last year. Love the look. Just have to decide whether to change the bulbs on the main beam or go the HID route.

Benjic2 loving those wheels. May in ask where you got the tyres as I need a couple myself?

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Did you take out a loan for it? :cartman:

:lol:

Nahh. Didn't pay the RRP, got it for £149. I told the dealer I could get it for that price elsewhere so pricematch it or I'm off. They agreed to pricematch it

Im also considering these to match up with the armrest:

http://www.seatonlinestore.co.uk/product/Red_and_Black_Leather_Gear_Knob_(6_speed)_1P9064336A

http://www.seatonlinestore.co.uk/product/Handbrake_Cover_-_Black_Piano_and_Red_Leather_1P9064310A

if the dealer is willing to pricematch the online offer of course, not paying RRP

Last edited:

RY4N

Dec 30, 2012
Rotherham
RY4N, did the same to mine last year. Love the look. Just have to decide whether to change the bulbs on the main beam or go the HID route.

Yeah suddenly my dipped beams look super orange ha, going to try some bulbs see which don't look too much of a mismatch, and if i can't find any i'm satisfied with then i'll be looking into HIDs.

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011

Benjic2 loving those wheels. May in ask where you got the tyres as I need a couple myself?

Cheers pal, i got them from camskill for £102 each, but you get £10 fuel voucher for each one, so they are really only 92 :)

:lol:

Nahh. Didn't pay the RRP, got it for £149. I told the dealer I could get it for that price elsewhere so pricematch it or I'm off. They agreed to pricematch it

Im also considering these to match up with the armrest:

http://www.seatonlinestore.co.uk/product/Red_and_Black_Leather_Gear_Knob_(6_speed)_1P9064336A

http://www.seatonlinestore.co.uk/product/Handbrake_Cover_-_Black_Piano_and_Red_Leather_1P9064310A

if the dealer is willing to pricematch the online offer of course, not paying RRP

:p
I want one but I can't bring myself on spending that amount of money on an armrest :(

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Car was dropped off today from the bodyshop for the removal of the massiihiive dents on the passenger door.

The pulled out the dents, prepared and resprayed the scratch, and then lacquered the whole door.

Looks like new! But now I've lost my nice sealant/wax job on that door.

Lacquer still seems a tiny bit soft. How long does it take to properly harden?

Rorza

Apr 3, 2011
Nuneaton

Rorza

Apr 3, 2011
Nuneaton
Yeah i was thinking that i think im just going to buy a new shape wiper look so much better would it use the same motor does anyone know?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
I removed my wiper a while ago, and although it isn't ideal if you do a lot of motorway driving, It looks so much better. I'm lucky, I hardly ever go on the Mway and I being an avid detailer it never gets dirty enough to not be able to see out of it.
Probably could be handy if you kept a water blade in your boot and you could just swipe it before you set off

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
i keep a roll of kitchen cloth in my boot under the carpet, just wipe the rear window clean if it gets dirty

Drizzle

Darren -
Oct 5, 2012
Wigan
Fitted some LED numberplate lights - and its the holder with resistors not just the bulb.
So far no Bulb Out issues.. fingers x

Last edited:

bigbadjay

Jul 16, 2011
North Manchester
Just spent 351.96 on 4 goodyear assy 2s delivered.

getting a 40 quid fuel voucher as a promotion which will in turn pay for the fitting.... THANKS TO CAMSKILL XXX

Benjic2

Aug 29, 2011
Got the new wheels on today and boy do they look good! Too dark for a pic now so I will take some tomorrow :)

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.